Adam Brody Seen With Ring Following Wedding Report
Adam Brody was seen with some kind of evidence that he's a married man. A picture of him wearing a ring on that finger came on the heels of the report that he has secretly tied the knot to fellow TV star Leighton Meester.
The ring was spotted when Brody left a Los Angeles gym on Tuesday, February 18. The actor hid his eyes behind sunglasses as he walked out and held his phones with the hand that bore the ring.
Brody and Meester are notoriously private. They began hanging out together in early 2013 and reportedly got engaged after less than a year of dating. Us Weekly and E! Online have now reported that the couple got married in a super-secret wedding but other details are not disclosed.
The pair was last seen at Mexico's St. Regis Punta Mita Resort from February 12-15. She was reportedly thrown a bachelorette party a few weeks before at West Hollywood restaurant Hamburger Mary's.
Neither Brody nor Meester has commented on the wedding report. This is the first marriage for both. Meester previously dated Sebastian Stan and split from him in 2010. She went on dating actor Aaron Himelstein before calling it quits in 2012. Meanwhile, Brody had a long term relationship with actress Rachel Bilson before ending it in 2006. He was later linked to director and screenwriter Lorene Scafaria in 2010.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police