Jason Biggs and Jenny Mollen Welcome Baby Boy, Share First Pic
Jason Biggs and Jenny Mollen are officially parents to a baby boy. The "Orange Is the New Black" actor's wife announced on Instagram that she gave birth to their first child, a son named Sid, on Saturday, February 15 via c-section.
Sid was born at 5:33 P.M. at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. He weighed in at 8 lbs., 8 oz. and was 21 and quarter inches long upon birth. "Full head of hair, huge penis," Mollen jokingly captioned the first photo of Sid. "Mom is doing great and a fan of dilaudid (pain reliever)."
Mollen added on a more serious note, "We are incredibly grateful to all the nurses and staff at Cedars-Sinai. Everybody was top-notch."
Mollen also shared a series of videos that chronicle the exciting journey from the trip to the hospital at 3 A.M., the labor, the epidural to the unexpected c-section. In the last video, Biggs was seen leaning to his wife after the birth, saying, "You did amazing, sweetie. I'm so proud of you. He's beautiful, pretty damn cute."
Mollen, who once had a miscarriage, was actually due to give birth on February 4. "I feel like I've been pregnant since the mid 90s. I think I might have my second baby before I have my first," she tweeted previously. The 34-year-old was 41 weeks pregnant when Sid finally showed signs of coming out.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie