Jason Biggs and Jenny Mollen Welcome Baby Boy, Share First Pic
Jason Biggs and Jenny Mollen are officially parents to a baby boy. The "Orange Is the New Black" actor's wife announced on Instagram that she gave birth to their first child, a son named Sid, on Saturday, February 15 via c-section.
Sid was born at 5:33 P.M. at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. He weighed in at 8 lbs., 8 oz. and was 21 and quarter inches long upon birth. "Full head of hair, huge penis," Mollen jokingly captioned the first photo of Sid. "Mom is doing great and a fan of dilaudid (pain reliever)."
Mollen added on a more serious note, "We are incredibly grateful to all the nurses and staff at Cedars-Sinai. Everybody was top-notch."
Mollen also shared a series of videos that chronicle the exciting journey from the trip to the hospital at 3 A.M., the labor, the epidural to the unexpected c-section. In the last video, Biggs was seen leaning to his wife after the birth, saying, "You did amazing, sweetie. I'm so proud of you. He's beautiful, pretty damn cute."
Mollen, who once had a miscarriage, was actually due to give birth on February 4. "I feel like I've been pregnant since the mid 90s. I think I might have my second baby before I have my first," she tweeted previously. The 34-year-old was 41 weeks pregnant when Sid finally showed signs of coming out.
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof