Jason Biggs' Wife Revealed Miscarriage in 2008
Jason Biggs' wife Jenny Mollen revealed in an essay for Cosmopolitan magazine that she had a miscarriage once in 2008. The comedian delivered the news in a casual way, under the headline "First Comes Miscarriage, Then Comes Marriage, Then Comes Baby."
Mollen and Biggs had only been dating for six months when she found out during a skiing trip that she was pregnant. "I can't breathe. This can't be happening. I'm gonna faint ...I don't want a baby," she said at that time. She added jokingly about how she "spent the rest of the trip skiing like I was a stunt man in a Warren Miller [ski] film" and "There wasn't any point in holding back. As far as I was concerned, my life was over."
She considered an abortion but they decided together to keep the child. "We spent the next three months preparing for parenthood by moving in together, getting into couples' therapy, and buying an SUV. The circumstances didn't allow us time to play games. We had to abandon our egos and just be vulnerable," she recalled.
But they received a bad news at the doctor's office one day. "Our fetus was over us," Mollen wrote. "He had deemed us unfit parents. His heart rate had slowed, and it was merely going to be a matter of time before I miscarried ... we locked bodies and started crying." Less than a month later, they eloped.
The couple is now expecting their first child after five years of trying to give their relationship "time to grow and blossom."
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'