Britney Spears' Unreleased Song 'Unbroken' Leaks in Full
A previously-unheard track by Britney Spears has unexpectedly made its way out online. The song entitled "Unbroken" arrived in demo form over the weekend. According to Spears' fans, the track was recorded during "Femme Fatale" era.
The club-friendly tune features Spears singing the catchy lines over the nicely-produced beats. "You put the pieces back together, make feel like I was never open/ You make me feel unbroken," she coos the chorus.
"Unbroken" was produced by Fraser T Smith, who produced the bonus track "Scary" which was featured on the Japanese version of Spears' "Femme Fatale". Some fans think that the song is way better than any dance tracks featured in her latest album, "Britney Jean".
The record, which arrived late last year, peaked at No. 4 on Billboard 200. It has so far spawned two singles, "Work B***ch" and "Perfume". Spears is currently busy with her 2-year Las Vegas residency which began in December.
More Britney Spears News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March