Britney Spears' Unreleased Song 'Unbroken' Leaks in Full
A previously-unheard track by Britney Spears has unexpectedly made its way out online. The song entitled "Unbroken" arrived in demo form over the weekend. According to Spears' fans, the track was recorded during "Femme Fatale" era.
The club-friendly tune features Spears singing the catchy lines over the nicely-produced beats. "You put the pieces back together, make feel like I was never open/ You make me feel unbroken," she coos the chorus.
"Unbroken" was produced by Fraser T Smith, who produced the bonus track "Scary" which was featured on the Japanese version of Spears' "Femme Fatale". Some fans think that the song is way better than any dance tracks featured in her latest album, "Britney Jean".
The record, which arrived late last year, peaked at No. 4 on Billboard 200. It has so far spawned two singles, "Work B***ch" and "Perfume". Spears is currently busy with her 2-year Las Vegas residency which began in December.
More Britney Spears News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences