Britney Spears' Unreleased Song 'Unbroken' Leaks in Full
A previously-unheard track by Britney Spears has unexpectedly made its way out online. The song entitled "Unbroken" arrived in demo form over the weekend. According to Spears' fans, the track was recorded during "Femme Fatale" era.
The club-friendly tune features Spears singing the catchy lines over the nicely-produced beats. "You put the pieces back together, make feel like I was never open/ You make me feel unbroken," she coos the chorus.
"Unbroken" was produced by Fraser T Smith, who produced the bonus track "Scary" which was featured on the Japanese version of Spears' "Femme Fatale". Some fans think that the song is way better than any dance tracks featured in her latest album, "Britney Jean".
The record, which arrived late last year, peaked at No. 4 on Billboard 200. It has so far spawned two singles, "Work B***ch" and "Perfume". Spears is currently busy with her 2-year Las Vegas residency which began in December.
More Britney Spears News
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle