Britney Spears' Unreleased Song 'Unbroken' Leaks in Full
A previously-unheard track by Britney Spears has unexpectedly made its way out online. The song entitled "Unbroken" arrived in demo form over the weekend. According to Spears' fans, the track was recorded during "Femme Fatale" era.
The club-friendly tune features Spears singing the catchy lines over the nicely-produced beats. "You put the pieces back together, make feel like I was never open/ You make me feel unbroken," she coos the chorus.
"Unbroken" was produced by Fraser T Smith, who produced the bonus track "Scary" which was featured on the Japanese version of Spears' "Femme Fatale". Some fans think that the song is way better than any dance tracks featured in her latest album, "Britney Jean".
The record, which arrived late last year, peaked at No. 4 on Billboard 200. It has so far spawned two singles, "Work B***ch" and "Perfume". Spears is currently busy with her 2-year Las Vegas residency which began in December.
More Britney Spears News
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly