Britney Spears' Unreleased Song 'Unbroken' Leaks in Full
A previously-unheard track by Britney Spears has unexpectedly made its way out online. The song entitled "Unbroken" arrived in demo form over the weekend. According to Spears' fans, the track was recorded during "Femme Fatale" era.
The club-friendly tune features Spears singing the catchy lines over the nicely-produced beats. "You put the pieces back together, make feel like I was never open/ You make me feel unbroken," she coos the chorus.
"Unbroken" was produced by Fraser T Smith, who produced the bonus track "Scary" which was featured on the Japanese version of Spears' "Femme Fatale". Some fans think that the song is way better than any dance tracks featured in her latest album, "Britney Jean".
The record, which arrived late last year, peaked at No. 4 on Billboard 200. It has so far spawned two singles, "Work B***ch" and "Perfume". Spears is currently busy with her 2-year Las Vegas residency which began in December.
More Britney Spears News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce