Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Wear Matching Outfits at 2014 BAFTA Awards
The 2014 British Academy Film Awards took place at London's Royal Opera House on Sunday night, February 16 with many stars dazzling on the red carpet. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie especially turned heads with their matching tuxedos.
Jolie looked chic in Saint Laurent that night. She completed her look with a white shirt, black pants, shoes and jewels from Tiffany & Co. She styled her hair loose and wore natural color make up. Wearing Valentino outfit, Pitt posed for photos beside his partner.
Lupita Nyong'o hit the red carpet wearing a Dior Couture strapless green gown. The star, who was nominated in Best Actress in a Supporting Role for her work in "12 Years a Slave" and Rising Star, also wore Ana Khouri jewelry and Christian Louboutin shoes.
Oprah Winfrey, meanwhile, sported a red Stella McCartney gown at the awards show. Winfrey, who was nominated for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for "Lee Daniels' The Butler", shared an Instagram video of her preparation for the event. "It's an hour to go, and this is Raj and Giuseppe, who are literally stitching me into my gown for the red carpet. Hello Stella McCartney," she said in the short clip.
More Brad Pitt News
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift