Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Wear Matching Outfits at 2014 BAFTA Awards
The 2014 British Academy Film Awards took place at London's Royal Opera House on Sunday night, February 16 with many stars dazzling on the red carpet. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie especially turned heads with their matching tuxedos.
Jolie looked chic in Saint Laurent that night. She completed her look with a white shirt, black pants, shoes and jewels from Tiffany & Co. She styled her hair loose and wore natural color make up. Wearing Valentino outfit, Pitt posed for photos beside his partner.
Lupita Nyong'o hit the red carpet wearing a Dior Couture strapless green gown. The star, who was nominated in Best Actress in a Supporting Role for her work in "12 Years a Slave" and Rising Star, also wore Ana Khouri jewelry and Christian Louboutin shoes.
Oprah Winfrey, meanwhile, sported a red Stella McCartney gown at the awards show. Winfrey, who was nominated for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for "Lee Daniels' The Butler", shared an Instagram video of her preparation for the event. "It's an hour to go, and this is Raj and Giuseppe, who are literally stitching me into my gown for the red carpet. Hello Stella McCartney," she said in the short clip.
More Brad Pitt News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March