Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Wear Matching Outfits at 2014 BAFTA Awards
The 2014 British Academy Film Awards took place at London's Royal Opera House on Sunday night, February 16 with many stars dazzling on the red carpet. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie especially turned heads with their matching tuxedos.
Jolie looked chic in Saint Laurent that night. She completed her look with a white shirt, black pants, shoes and jewels from Tiffany & Co. She styled her hair loose and wore natural color make up. Wearing Valentino outfit, Pitt posed for photos beside his partner.
Lupita Nyong'o hit the red carpet wearing a Dior Couture strapless green gown. The star, who was nominated in Best Actress in a Supporting Role for her work in "12 Years a Slave" and Rising Star, also wore Ana Khouri jewelry and Christian Louboutin shoes.
Oprah Winfrey, meanwhile, sported a red Stella McCartney gown at the awards show. Winfrey, who was nominated for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for "Lee Daniels' The Butler", shared an Instagram video of her preparation for the event. "It's an hour to go, and this is Raj and Giuseppe, who are literally stitching me into my gown for the red carpet. Hello Stella McCartney," she said in the short clip.
More Brad Pitt News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video