Lifetime Cancels 'Drop Dead Diva' Again
Lifetime is killing "Drop Dead Diva" yet again. The network has announced that the upcoming sixth season will be the last for the fantasy, comedy series, which was resurrected last March after briefly canceled earlier the same year.
Lifetime brought back the Brooke Elliott-starring legal drama series for a fifth season which debuted in June. The cable channel later renewed it for 13-episode season 6, which will launch March 23 with a two-hour premiere.
Colin Egglesfield, Virginia Williams and Corbin Bleu are set to guest star in the season opener. Rick Springfield and Jay DeMarcus have also been tapped to make appearances later on in the sixth and final season.
An expensive production cost was the reason behind the show's first cancellation.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'