Lifetime Cancels 'Drop Dead Diva' Again
Lifetime is killing "Drop Dead Diva" yet again. The network has announced that the upcoming sixth season will be the last for the fantasy, comedy series, which was resurrected last March after briefly canceled earlier the same year.
Lifetime brought back the Brooke Elliott-starring legal drama series for a fifth season which debuted in June. The cable channel later renewed it for 13-episode season 6, which will launch March 23 with a two-hour premiere.
Colin Egglesfield, Virginia Williams and Corbin Bleu are set to guest star in the season opener. Rick Springfield and Jay DeMarcus have also been tapped to make appearances later on in the sixth and final season.
An expensive production cost was the reason behind the show's first cancellation.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons