Lifetime Cancels 'Drop Dead Diva' Again
Lifetime is killing "Drop Dead Diva" yet again. The network has announced that the upcoming sixth season will be the last for the fantasy, comedy series, which was resurrected last March after briefly canceled earlier the same year.
Lifetime brought back the Brooke Elliott-starring legal drama series for a fifth season which debuted in June. The cable channel later renewed it for 13-episode season 6, which will launch March 23 with a two-hour premiere.
Colin Egglesfield, Virginia Williams and Corbin Bleu are set to guest star in the season opener. Rick Springfield and Jay DeMarcus have also been tapped to make appearances later on in the sixth and final season.
An expensive production cost was the reason behind the show's first cancellation.
- Nicki Minaj Finally Joins Snapchat, but She Has No Idea How to Use It!
- Scott Disick Insists He's 'Not Sex Addict,' but Does Admit to Having a 'Gargantuan Appetite' for Sex
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Trailer Teases Superman's Return and Green Lantern
- Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Hot Bod in Sheer Mini Dress When Celebrating Her Birthday With Alex Rodriguez
- Hilary Duff's L.A. Home Burglarized After She Shares Holiday Pics Online
- More Than 90 People Hospitalized During Chance the Rapper's Connecticut Show
- Selena Gomez Has Lunch Date With The Weeknd After Celebrating Birthday Without Him
- Newlyweds Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Flaunt Wedding Rings in Cute Pic