Lifetime Cancels 'Drop Dead Diva' Again
Lifetime is killing "Drop Dead Diva" yet again. The network has announced that the upcoming sixth season will be the last for the fantasy, comedy series, which was resurrected last March after briefly canceled earlier the same year.
Lifetime brought back the Brooke Elliott-starring legal drama series for a fifth season which debuted in June. The cable channel later renewed it for 13-episode season 6, which will launch March 23 with a two-hour premiere.
Colin Egglesfield, Virginia Williams and Corbin Bleu are set to guest star in the season opener. Rick Springfield and Jay DeMarcus have also been tapped to make appearances later on in the sixth and final season.
An expensive production cost was the reason behind the show's first cancellation.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season