Lifetime Cancels 'Drop Dead Diva' Again
Lifetime is killing "Drop Dead Diva" yet again. The network has announced that the upcoming sixth season will be the last for the fantasy, comedy series, which was resurrected last March after briefly canceled earlier the same year.
Lifetime brought back the Brooke Elliott-starring legal drama series for a fifth season which debuted in June. The cable channel later renewed it for 13-episode season 6, which will launch March 23 with a two-hour premiere.
Colin Egglesfield, Virginia Williams and Corbin Bleu are set to guest star in the season opener. Rick Springfield and Jay DeMarcus have also been tapped to make appearances later on in the sixth and final season.
An expensive production cost was the reason behind the show's first cancellation.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!