Fiance of Julia Roberts' Half-Sister Breaks Silence After Her Death
John Dilbeck, the fiance of Julia Roberts' half-sister Nancy Motes who was found dead of apparent drug overdose on Sunday, February 9, has released a statement following the tragedy. In the statement, Dilbeck stated that his late fiancee loved her family.
"John Dilbeck and his extended family would like to express their heartfelt condolences to all of Nancy Motes' family and friends," the statement read. "We loved her dearly and will miss her always. Please know that the words she wrote in online venues were those of someone in pain who loved her family and longed for a closer bond with them."
"Nancy was a kind and thoughtful person quick to give a hug or share her memorable laugh. John is heartbroken and requests that he be left in peace to recover from a loss that all should understand," the statement added.
Motes was found unconscious in a bathroom earlier this month. Some prescription drugs were found on the scene. Motes reportedly had a strained relationship with the "Pretty Woman" star and left suicide notes before she died. A source told Radar Online that the notes were handed to the family earlier this week, but the body was still at the morgue. "The autopsy has been completed but toxicology test results will take four to six weeks," the source said.
More Julia Roberts News
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting