Pregnant Lil' Kim 'Can't Wait to Be a Mom'
"Magic Stick" rapper Lil' Kim is pregnant with her first child. The 39-year-old revealed the obvious baby bump when attending The Blonds Fashion Week after-party in New York City Wednesday, February 12.
She announced the pregnancy when taking the stage at the event. "I'm a mom, but I can turn it up a little!" she said as she rubbed her belly. Performing "Lighters Up", Kim began her performance with a tribute to the late Notorious B.I.G. "It's also going to be Biggie's birthday and the anniversary of his death soon so we [as she points to her belly] love you," she told audience.
Despite the huge bump, the rapper has no intention of taking a break from her career. "I'm still going to work," Kim told Us Weekly. "I'm still going to be hardcore. The baby has made me even more of a beast!" She added, "I'm so excited! I'm a few months along, I can't wait to be a mom!"
Kim is keeping the identity of her baby daddy a secret for the moment. She was linked to boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. in 2013.
More Lil' Kim News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville