Pregnant Lil' Kim 'Can't Wait to Be a Mom'
"Magic Stick" rapper Lil' Kim is pregnant with her first child. The 39-year-old revealed the obvious baby bump when attending The Blonds Fashion Week after-party in New York City Wednesday, February 12.
She announced the pregnancy when taking the stage at the event. "I'm a mom, but I can turn it up a little!" she said as she rubbed her belly. Performing "Lighters Up", Kim began her performance with a tribute to the late Notorious B.I.G. "It's also going to be Biggie's birthday and the anniversary of his death soon so we [as she points to her belly] love you," she told audience.
Despite the huge bump, the rapper has no intention of taking a break from her career. "I'm still going to work," Kim told Us Weekly. "I'm still going to be hardcore. The baby has made me even more of a beast!" She added, "I'm so excited! I'm a few months along, I can't wait to be a mom!"
Kim is keeping the identity of her baby daddy a secret for the moment. She was linked to boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. in 2013.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie