Pregnant Lil' Kim 'Can't Wait to Be a Mom'
"Magic Stick" rapper Lil' Kim is pregnant with her first child. The 39-year-old revealed the obvious baby bump when attending The Blonds Fashion Week after-party in New York City Wednesday, February 12.
She announced the pregnancy when taking the stage at the event. "I'm a mom, but I can turn it up a little!" she said as she rubbed her belly. Performing "Lighters Up", Kim began her performance with a tribute to the late Notorious B.I.G. "It's also going to be Biggie's birthday and the anniversary of his death soon so we [as she points to her belly] love you," she told audience.
Despite the huge bump, the rapper has no intention of taking a break from her career. "I'm still going to work," Kim told Us Weekly. "I'm still going to be hardcore. The baby has made me even more of a beast!" She added, "I'm so excited! I'm a few months along, I can't wait to be a mom!"
Kim is keeping the identity of her baby daddy a secret for the moment. She was linked to boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. in 2013.
More Lil' Kim News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars