Pregnant Lil' Kim 'Can't Wait to Be a Mom'
"Magic Stick" rapper Lil' Kim is pregnant with her first child. The 39-year-old revealed the obvious baby bump when attending The Blonds Fashion Week after-party in New York City Wednesday, February 12.
She announced the pregnancy when taking the stage at the event. "I'm a mom, but I can turn it up a little!" she said as she rubbed her belly. Performing "Lighters Up", Kim began her performance with a tribute to the late Notorious B.I.G. "It's also going to be Biggie's birthday and the anniversary of his death soon so we [as she points to her belly] love you," she told audience.
Despite the huge bump, the rapper has no intention of taking a break from her career. "I'm still going to work," Kim told Us Weekly. "I'm still going to be hardcore. The baby has made me even more of a beast!" She added, "I'm so excited! I'm a few months along, I can't wait to be a mom!"
Kim is keeping the identity of her baby daddy a secret for the moment. She was linked to boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. in 2013.
More Lil' Kim News
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion