Pregnant Lil' Kim 'Can't Wait to Be a Mom'
"Magic Stick" rapper Lil' Kim is pregnant with her first child. The 39-year-old revealed the obvious baby bump when attending The Blonds Fashion Week after-party in New York City Wednesday, February 12.
She announced the pregnancy when taking the stage at the event. "I'm a mom, but I can turn it up a little!" she said as she rubbed her belly. Performing "Lighters Up", Kim began her performance with a tribute to the late Notorious B.I.G. "It's also going to be Biggie's birthday and the anniversary of his death soon so we [as she points to her belly] love you," she told audience.
Despite the huge bump, the rapper has no intention of taking a break from her career. "I'm still going to work," Kim told Us Weekly. "I'm still going to be hardcore. The baby has made me even more of a beast!" She added, "I'm so excited! I'm a few months along, I can't wait to be a mom!"
Kim is keeping the identity of her baby daddy a secret for the moment. She was linked to boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. in 2013.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked