'Sharknado 2' Adds Kelly Osbourne, Andy Dick and More to Cast Line-Up
"Sharknado 2: The Second One" is going to have more renowned stars in its cast ensemble. It has just been reported that Kelly Osbourne and Andy Dick are tapped to star in the upcoming TV movie, joining returning stars Ian Ziering and Tara Reid.
Osbourne is set to play a flight attendant, while Dick will be seen as a police officer. Also added to the cast are Vivvica A. Fox as Fin's old high school friend, Skye; Mark McGrath as Fin's brother-in-law; Judah Friedlander as Brian and veteran actor Judd Hirsch as a taxi driver, a nod to his iconic role on 1970s' sitcom "Taxi".
In the second film, a freak weather system turns its deadly fury on New York City, unleashing a Sharknado on the population and its most cherished, iconic sites - and only Fin and April can save the Big Apple. Anthony Ferrante returns to the director's seat with Thunder Levin once again providing the script. Filming will begin next week for a July premiere on Syfy.
Despite negative reviews about bad special effects and acting, "Sharknado" which first aired last July became a social-media hit. Some of the comments, however, were not nice. Damon Lindelof claimed, "This movie is such a ripoff of The Bicycle Thief," while Wil Wheaton said, "You fools! You foolish fools! We should have taken global warming seriously and now there's Sharknado!"
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up