Babyface Confirms Engagement to Longtime Girlfriend
Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds is engaged to girlfriend of seven years Nicole Patenburg, the singer-songwriter has confirmed. This would be Babyface's second marriage. He was married to businesswoman Tracey Edmonds for 13 years before their divorce in 2005.
"I'm happy to say I'm on the love marriage path," Babyface told The LA Times. "I'm a very lucky guy!" He actually already revealed the engagement back on February 6 during an interview with BET. When asked whether he would consider getting married again, Babyface told his "Love, Marriage & Divorce" collaborator Toni Braxton, "I've already considered it. I'm engaged, so yes."
Edmonds and his former back-up dancer Patenburg have been dating since 2007. They have one daughter together who was born in September 2008. He has two sons from the previous marriage.
During the interview with Braxton, Babyface revealed what he learned of his past relationships, saying, "The main thing is being honest with yourself and being honest with your feelings. When we're not honest with ourselves, we just accept situations, don't talk about them and, as you said, ignore the elephant in the room. You better recognize there is an elephant in the room and deal with it, because a lot of times the elephant in the room is the one that you put in there, so you have to deal with it."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off