Chris Kattan Arrested for Driving Under Meds Influence
Former "Saturday Night Live" star Chris Kattan was arrested for Driving Under Influence on early Monday, February 10 morning in Los Angeles. Kattan was not under alcohol influence but reportedly admitted that he was on prescription meds.
Kattan's Mercedes bumped into another vehicle, a maintenance truck on the 101 Freeway in the San Fernando Valley just after 1 A.M. California Highway Patrol confirmed that the accident occurred on the westbound Ventura Freeway, near the Balboa Boulevard exit.
A woman had called 911 to report that a "Mercedes was weaving all over the roadway at slow speeds," officials said. TMZ reported that Kattan crossed into an area that was coned off for a freeway closure and struck a Dept. of Transportation vehicle from behind.
Fortunately no one was injured in the accident because no one was inside the truck. Kattan also escaped injuries but was immediately arrested on the scene and booked for DUI at the Van Nuys Jail. Cops said that Kattan managed to exit the car but appeared out of it.
More Chris Kattan News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle