Chris Kattan Arrested for Driving Under Meds Influence
Former "Saturday Night Live" star Chris Kattan was arrested for Driving Under Influence on early Monday, February 10 morning in Los Angeles. Kattan was not under alcohol influence but reportedly admitted that he was on prescription meds.
Kattan's Mercedes bumped into another vehicle, a maintenance truck on the 101 Freeway in the San Fernando Valley just after 1 A.M. California Highway Patrol confirmed that the accident occurred on the westbound Ventura Freeway, near the Balboa Boulevard exit.
A woman had called 911 to report that a "Mercedes was weaving all over the roadway at slow speeds," officials said. TMZ reported that Kattan crossed into an area that was coned off for a freeway closure and struck a Dept. of Transportation vehicle from behind.
Fortunately no one was injured in the accident because no one was inside the truck. Kattan also escaped injuries but was immediately arrested on the scene and booked for DUI at the Van Nuys Jail. Cops said that Kattan managed to exit the car but appeared out of it.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer