Chris Kattan Arrested for Driving Under Meds Influence
Former "Saturday Night Live" star Chris Kattan was arrested for Driving Under Influence on early Monday, February 10 morning in Los Angeles. Kattan was not under alcohol influence but reportedly admitted that he was on prescription meds.
Kattan's Mercedes bumped into another vehicle, a maintenance truck on the 101 Freeway in the San Fernando Valley just after 1 A.M. California Highway Patrol confirmed that the accident occurred on the westbound Ventura Freeway, near the Balboa Boulevard exit.
A woman had called 911 to report that a "Mercedes was weaving all over the roadway at slow speeds," officials said. TMZ reported that Kattan crossed into an area that was coned off for a freeway closure and struck a Dept. of Transportation vehicle from behind.
Fortunately no one was injured in the accident because no one was inside the truck. Kattan also escaped injuries but was immediately arrested on the scene and booked for DUI at the Van Nuys Jail. Cops said that Kattan managed to exit the car but appeared out of it.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off