Chris Kattan Arrested for Driving Under Meds Influence
Former "Saturday Night Live" star Chris Kattan was arrested for Driving Under Influence on early Monday, February 10 morning in Los Angeles. Kattan was not under alcohol influence but reportedly admitted that he was on prescription meds.
Kattan's Mercedes bumped into another vehicle, a maintenance truck on the 101 Freeway in the San Fernando Valley just after 1 A.M. California Highway Patrol confirmed that the accident occurred on the westbound Ventura Freeway, near the Balboa Boulevard exit.
A woman had called 911 to report that a "Mercedes was weaving all over the roadway at slow speeds," officials said. TMZ reported that Kattan crossed into an area that was coned off for a freeway closure and struck a Dept. of Transportation vehicle from behind.
Fortunately no one was injured in the accident because no one was inside the truck. Kattan also escaped injuries but was immediately arrested on the scene and booked for DUI at the Van Nuys Jail. Cops said that Kattan managed to exit the car but appeared out of it.
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie