Report: Justin Bieber Dates Katherine Gazda and Thinks of Having Kids With Her
There's a word on the street that Justin Bieber is dating 17-year-old singer/dancer Katherine Gazda. The troubled pop star was introduced to Gazda by mutual friend rapper Blake Kelly and is said to have hit it off with her instantly.
The Sunday Mirror reported that the young couple took it to the fast lane with their relationship while Bieber is embroiled in legal woes. They have allegedly even discussed about settling down and "the prospect of having children." A source said, "Their relationships has been very up and down because she can't stand the way he has been behaving recently."
The source added, "She is desperately trying to help him through all the scandal and regain his clean-cut image. She is begging him to settle down but she's tired of being played off against another girl."
Bieber was previously linked to 20-year-old model Chantel Jeffries who was arrested along with him in January. Chantel was spotted accompanying him on a vacation to Panama after he was released from jail.
Gazda has uploaded her covers of Bieber's songs including "Beauty and a Beat" on YouTube. She has also been rumored to delete pictures of Bieber sleeping on her Instagram. She reportedly captioned the photos, "You're my angel who forgot to fly," and, "Some things last forever."
"Underneath all the bravado and controversy, Katherine believes he's a lovely kid with a real heart, she just thinks he is being led astray," the source continued.
More Justin Bieber News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?