Report: Justin Bieber Dates Katherine Gazda and Thinks of Having Kids With Her
There's a word on the street that Justin Bieber is dating 17-year-old singer/dancer Katherine Gazda. The troubled pop star was introduced to Gazda by mutual friend rapper Blake Kelly and is said to have hit it off with her instantly.
The Sunday Mirror reported that the young couple took it to the fast lane with their relationship while Bieber is embroiled in legal woes. They have allegedly even discussed about settling down and "the prospect of having children." A source said, "Their relationships has been very up and down because she can't stand the way he has been behaving recently."
The source added, "She is desperately trying to help him through all the scandal and regain his clean-cut image. She is begging him to settle down but she's tired of being played off against another girl."
Bieber was previously linked to 20-year-old model Chantel Jeffries who was arrested along with him in January. Chantel was spotted accompanying him on a vacation to Panama after he was released from jail.
Gazda has uploaded her covers of Bieber's songs including "Beauty and a Beat" on YouTube. She has also been rumored to delete pictures of Bieber sleeping on her Instagram. She reportedly captioned the photos, "You're my angel who forgot to fly," and, "Some things last forever."
"Underneath all the bravado and controversy, Katherine believes he's a lovely kid with a real heart, she just thinks he is being led astray," the source continued.
More Justin Bieber News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences