Report: Justin Bieber Dates Katherine Gazda and Thinks of Having Kids With Her
There's a word on the street that Justin Bieber is dating 17-year-old singer/dancer Katherine Gazda. The troubled pop star was introduced to Gazda by mutual friend rapper Blake Kelly and is said to have hit it off with her instantly.
The Sunday Mirror reported that the young couple took it to the fast lane with their relationship while Bieber is embroiled in legal woes. They have allegedly even discussed about settling down and "the prospect of having children." A source said, "Their relationships has been very up and down because she can't stand the way he has been behaving recently."
The source added, "She is desperately trying to help him through all the scandal and regain his clean-cut image. She is begging him to settle down but she's tired of being played off against another girl."
Bieber was previously linked to 20-year-old model Chantel Jeffries who was arrested along with him in January. Chantel was spotted accompanying him on a vacation to Panama after he was released from jail.
Gazda has uploaded her covers of Bieber's songs including "Beauty and a Beat" on YouTube. She has also been rumored to delete pictures of Bieber sleeping on her Instagram. She reportedly captioned the photos, "You're my angel who forgot to fly," and, "Some things last forever."
"Underneath all the bravado and controversy, Katherine believes he's a lovely kid with a real heart, she just thinks he is being led astray," the source continued.
More Justin Bieber News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says