Kylie Jenner Injured in Trampoline Accident With Khloe Kardashian
Kylie Jenner needed to go to hospital after having fun with Khloe Kardashian. The aspiring model was jumping on trampoline with Khloe when she got injured. "In the hospital thanks to @khloekardashian. Look at her page for the reason why," Kylie wrote in an Instagram post on Tuesday, February 4.
"My mom said 'never thought I would take u to the doctor for a trampoline accident at this age.' This means war Khloe. Ps. It was painful taking this photo," she added. In the black-and-white snap, Kylie can be seen covering one eye with her hand.
In a photo uploaded by Khloe, Kylie can be seen rubbing her back. "Kylie this is proof you did it to yourself! Sorry not sorry! Just kidding I am sorry my little bug a boo!! Let the war continue!!!!" Khloe captioned the photo. "Lol I love you @kyliejenner."
In addition to the twosome, Kim Kardashian can be seen having fun in another photo. The mother of one wore a gray top and matching tight skirt.
Kanye West's fiancee recently dyed her hair back to brunette, but she apparently regretted the decision. "I'm so annoyed I dyed my hair dark! I wanted to switch it up since I feel everyone went light, and we started filming a new season of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians', so wanted a fresh look. BUT now I am missing my light hair! HELP!!!" the 33-year-old reality star wrote on Monday, February 3.
More Kylie Jenner News
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage