Video: A Great Big World's 'Say Something' Brings a 4-Year-Old Kid to Tears
A four-year-old kid named Jackson was brought to tears when the radio played A Great Big World's collaboration hit with Christina Aguilera, "Say Something". The boy's reaction was filmed by his father Mark, who later uploaded the video on YouTube.
"My four-year old heard the song come on, so I changed it," Mark wrote in the video description. "But he wanted it back on for some reason. Here is the first moment that he has been 'moved.' "
In the one-minute cute clip, Jackson can be seen sitting on the back of the car and shedding tears when the emotional ballad is played. Knowing that his son is crying, Mark offers to change the song. However, the toddler insists that he's fine.
"Say Something" was written by A Great Big World's Ian Axel and has peaked at No. 4 on Billboard 100. The track appears in "Is There Anybody Out There?", the duo's debut studio album which last week entered Billboard 200 at No. 3.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights