Video: A Great Big World's 'Say Something' Brings a 4-Year-Old Kid to Tears
A four-year-old kid named Jackson was brought to tears when the radio played A Great Big World's collaboration hit with Christina Aguilera, "Say Something". The boy's reaction was filmed by his father Mark, who later uploaded the video on YouTube.
"My four-year old heard the song come on, so I changed it," Mark wrote in the video description. "But he wanted it back on for some reason. Here is the first moment that he has been 'moved.' "
In the one-minute cute clip, Jackson can be seen sitting on the back of the car and shedding tears when the emotional ballad is played. Knowing that his son is crying, Mark offers to change the song. However, the toddler insists that he's fine.
"Say Something" was written by A Great Big World's Ian Axel and has peaked at No. 4 on Billboard 100. The track appears in "Is There Anybody Out There?", the duo's debut studio album which last week entered Billboard 200 at No. 3.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed