Video: A Great Big World's 'Say Something' Brings a 4-Year-Old Kid to Tears
A four-year-old kid named Jackson was brought to tears when the radio played A Great Big World's collaboration hit with Christina Aguilera, "Say Something". The boy's reaction was filmed by his father Mark, who later uploaded the video on YouTube.
"My four-year old heard the song come on, so I changed it," Mark wrote in the video description. "But he wanted it back on for some reason. Here is the first moment that he has been 'moved.' "
In the one-minute cute clip, Jackson can be seen sitting on the back of the car and shedding tears when the emotional ballad is played. Knowing that his son is crying, Mark offers to change the song. However, the toddler insists that he's fine.
"Say Something" was written by A Great Big World's Ian Axel and has peaked at No. 4 on Billboard 100. The track appears in "Is There Anybody Out There?", the duo's debut studio album which last week entered Billboard 200 at No. 3.
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'