Video: A Great Big World's 'Say Something' Brings a 4-Year-Old Kid to Tears
A four-year-old kid named Jackson was brought to tears when the radio played A Great Big World's collaboration hit with Christina Aguilera, "Say Something". The boy's reaction was filmed by his father Mark, who later uploaded the video on YouTube.
"My four-year old heard the song come on, so I changed it," Mark wrote in the video description. "But he wanted it back on for some reason. Here is the first moment that he has been 'moved.' "
In the one-minute cute clip, Jackson can be seen sitting on the back of the car and shedding tears when the emotional ballad is played. Knowing that his son is crying, Mark offers to change the song. However, the toddler insists that he's fine.
"Say Something" was written by A Great Big World's Ian Axel and has peaked at No. 4 on Billboard 100. The track appears in "Is There Anybody Out There?", the duo's debut studio album which last week entered Billboard 200 at No. 3.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch