Video: A Great Big World's 'Say Something' Brings a 4-Year-Old Kid to Tears
A four-year-old kid named Jackson was brought to tears when the radio played A Great Big World's collaboration hit with Christina Aguilera, "Say Something". The boy's reaction was filmed by his father Mark, who later uploaded the video on YouTube.
"My four-year old heard the song come on, so I changed it," Mark wrote in the video description. "But he wanted it back on for some reason. Here is the first moment that he has been 'moved.' "
In the one-minute cute clip, Jackson can be seen sitting on the back of the car and shedding tears when the emotional ballad is played. Knowing that his son is crying, Mark offers to change the song. However, the toddler insists that he's fine.
"Say Something" was written by A Great Big World's Ian Axel and has peaked at No. 4 on Billboard 100. The track appears in "Is There Anybody Out There?", the duo's debut studio album which last week entered Billboard 200 at No. 3.
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower