Constantine Hijacks 'Muppets Most Wanted' Super Bowl Ad
Constantine is quite mischievous. The Kermit doppelganger hijacks the Super Bowl spot for "Muppets Most Wanted" while it showcases what fans across the internet have been saying about some of the "Muppets Most Wanted" commercials they have seen.
Halfway through showing various funny comments from Twitter, the video gets interrupted as a number of pop-up ads appear on screen. A picture of the villainous puppet pops up with a message which reads, "Your computer now belongs to Constantine."
In the next film, the Muppets will visit Europe's most exciting destinations, including Berlin, Madrid and London. However, mayhem follows them overseas as they find themselves unwittingly entangled in an international crime caper headed by Constantine who bears uncanny resemblance to Kermit.
Ricky Gervais plays Constantine's dastardly sidekick, Dominic. Ty Burrell and Tina Fey also have roles in the upcoming sequel. Celebrity cameos include P. Diddy, Lady GaGa, Tom Hiddleston, Salma Hayek, and Usher. It's due in the U.S. on March 21.
Super Bowl Spot:
Big Game Huddle:
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos