Constantine Hijacks 'Muppets Most Wanted' Super Bowl Ad
Constantine is quite mischievous. The Kermit doppelganger hijacks the Super Bowl spot for "Muppets Most Wanted" while it showcases what fans across the internet have been saying about some of the "Muppets Most Wanted" commercials they have seen.
Halfway through showing various funny comments from Twitter, the video gets interrupted as a number of pop-up ads appear on screen. A picture of the villainous puppet pops up with a message which reads, "Your computer now belongs to Constantine."
In the next film, the Muppets will visit Europe's most exciting destinations, including Berlin, Madrid and London. However, mayhem follows them overseas as they find themselves unwittingly entangled in an international crime caper headed by Constantine who bears uncanny resemblance to Kermit.
Ricky Gervais plays Constantine's dastardly sidekick, Dominic. Ty Burrell and Tina Fey also have roles in the upcoming sequel. Celebrity cameos include P. Diddy, Lady GaGa, Tom Hiddleston, Salma Hayek, and Usher. It's due in the U.S. on March 21.
Super Bowl Spot:
Big Game Huddle:
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen