Constantine Hijacks 'Muppets Most Wanted' Super Bowl Ad
Constantine is quite mischievous. The Kermit doppelganger hijacks the Super Bowl spot for "Muppets Most Wanted" while it showcases what fans across the internet have been saying about some of the "Muppets Most Wanted" commercials they have seen.
Halfway through showing various funny comments from Twitter, the video gets interrupted as a number of pop-up ads appear on screen. A picture of the villainous puppet pops up with a message which reads, "Your computer now belongs to Constantine."
In the next film, the Muppets will visit Europe's most exciting destinations, including Berlin, Madrid and London. However, mayhem follows them overseas as they find themselves unwittingly entangled in an international crime caper headed by Constantine who bears uncanny resemblance to Kermit.
Ricky Gervais plays Constantine's dastardly sidekick, Dominic. Ty Burrell and Tina Fey also have roles in the upcoming sequel. Celebrity cameos include P. Diddy, Lady GaGa, Tom Hiddleston, Salma Hayek, and Usher. It's due in the U.S. on March 21.
Super Bowl Spot:
Big Game Huddle:
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo