Constantine Hijacks 'Muppets Most Wanted' Super Bowl Ad
Constantine is quite mischievous. The Kermit doppelganger hijacks the Super Bowl spot for "Muppets Most Wanted" while it showcases what fans across the internet have been saying about some of the "Muppets Most Wanted" commercials they have seen.
Halfway through showing various funny comments from Twitter, the video gets interrupted as a number of pop-up ads appear on screen. A picture of the villainous puppet pops up with a message which reads, "Your computer now belongs to Constantine."
In the next film, the Muppets will visit Europe's most exciting destinations, including Berlin, Madrid and London. However, mayhem follows them overseas as they find themselves unwittingly entangled in an international crime caper headed by Constantine who bears uncanny resemblance to Kermit.
Ricky Gervais plays Constantine's dastardly sidekick, Dominic. Ty Burrell and Tina Fey also have roles in the upcoming sequel. Celebrity cameos include P. Diddy, Lady GaGa, Tom Hiddleston, Salma Hayek, and Usher. It's due in the U.S. on March 21.
Super Bowl Spot:
Big Game Huddle:
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie