Constantine Hijacks 'Muppets Most Wanted' Super Bowl Ad
Constantine is quite mischievous. The Kermit doppelganger hijacks the Super Bowl spot for "Muppets Most Wanted" while it showcases what fans across the internet have been saying about some of the "Muppets Most Wanted" commercials they have seen.
Halfway through showing various funny comments from Twitter, the video gets interrupted as a number of pop-up ads appear on screen. A picture of the villainous puppet pops up with a message which reads, "Your computer now belongs to Constantine."
In the next film, the Muppets will visit Europe's most exciting destinations, including Berlin, Madrid and London. However, mayhem follows them overseas as they find themselves unwittingly entangled in an international crime caper headed by Constantine who bears uncanny resemblance to Kermit.
Ricky Gervais plays Constantine's dastardly sidekick, Dominic. Ty Burrell and Tina Fey also have roles in the upcoming sequel. Celebrity cameos include P. Diddy, Lady GaGa, Tom Hiddleston, Salma Hayek, and Usher. It's due in the U.S. on March 21.
Super Bowl Spot:
Big Game Huddle:
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy