Model Anne V Splits From Matt Harvey After Less Than a Year of Dating
Russian model Anne V and his boyfriend New York Mets pitcher Matt Harvey apparently have decided to go separate ways after 8 months of dating. A source told Us Weekly that the couple promised to remain close although they were no longer together.
"The split was amicable, and they remain good friends," the source said. The source additionally revealed that the separation took place only recently, "Their relationship has been on the rocks for a few weeks and they officially decided to end it recently."
The 27-year-old Sports Illustrated model, whose real name is Anne Vyalitsyna, was spotted with Matt for the first time in May 2013 when they were attending a New York Rangers game. The couple then celebrated the new year together in Thailand.
Anne, who previously dated Adam Levine between 2010 and 2012, said in a recent issue of Ocean Drive magazine that being in the spotlight affected her private life. "Honestly, it sucks, but it is what it is," she said of her love life. "People don't really realize that at the end of the day, we all want to be loved. We all want to have normal families and relationships and kids. No one wants to get divorced and have someone create stupid dramas and articles about your relationship."
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week