Model Anne V Splits From Matt Harvey After Less Than a Year of Dating
Russian model Anne V and his boyfriend New York Mets pitcher Matt Harvey apparently have decided to go separate ways after 8 months of dating. A source told Us Weekly that the couple promised to remain close although they were no longer together.
"The split was amicable, and they remain good friends," the source said. The source additionally revealed that the separation took place only recently, "Their relationship has been on the rocks for a few weeks and they officially decided to end it recently."
The 27-year-old Sports Illustrated model, whose real name is Anne Vyalitsyna, was spotted with Matt for the first time in May 2013 when they were attending a New York Rangers game. The couple then celebrated the new year together in Thailand.
Anne, who previously dated Adam Levine between 2010 and 2012, said in a recent issue of Ocean Drive magazine that being in the spotlight affected her private life. "Honestly, it sucks, but it is what it is," she said of her love life. "People don't really realize that at the end of the day, we all want to be loved. We all want to have normal families and relationships and kids. No one wants to get divorced and have someone create stupid dramas and articles about your relationship."
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off