Model Anne V Splits From Matt Harvey After Less Than a Year of Dating
Russian model Anne V and his boyfriend New York Mets pitcher Matt Harvey apparently have decided to go separate ways after 8 months of dating. A source told Us Weekly that the couple promised to remain close although they were no longer together.
"The split was amicable, and they remain good friends," the source said. The source additionally revealed that the separation took place only recently, "Their relationship has been on the rocks for a few weeks and they officially decided to end it recently."
The 27-year-old Sports Illustrated model, whose real name is Anne Vyalitsyna, was spotted with Matt for the first time in May 2013 when they were attending a New York Rangers game. The couple then celebrated the new year together in Thailand.
Anne, who previously dated Adam Levine between 2010 and 2012, said in a recent issue of Ocean Drive magazine that being in the spotlight affected her private life. "Honestly, it sucks, but it is what it is," she said of her love life. "People don't really realize that at the end of the day, we all want to be loved. We all want to have normal families and relationships and kids. No one wants to get divorced and have someone create stupid dramas and articles about your relationship."
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'