'Game of Thrones' Season 4 Stills Give Away Clues, New Faces
Brand new images from the fourth season of "Game of Thrones" have just been released by HBO. They contain, although not many, spoilers from the new season such as new faces that will grace the April 6 return.
In one still, Daenerys Targaryen is seen with her love interest mercenary soldier Daario Naharis who is now played by a different actor. Ed Skrein played the character for three episodes last season but he has been replaced by "Nashville" alum Michiel Huisman.
New characters found in the season are The Red Viper Prince Oberyn Martell, played by Pedro Pascal, and Ellaria Sand, played by Indira Varma. "The Red Viper is sexy and charming, yet believably dangerous; intensely likeable, yet driven by hate," showrunner David Benioff told Entertainment Weekly. "The boys love him, the girls love him, and he loves them all back. Unless your last name is Lannister."
Tyrion Lannister appears to continue his secret love affair with Shae but she looks unhappy. Meanwhile, Tyrion comforts his wife Sansa Stark whom he married through an arrangement. Jaime Lannister, seen having conversation with twin sister Queen Cersei, is now sporting a gold hand after it got chopped off by a soldier last season.
"There's a lot of death this season," Kit Harrington, who plays Jon Snow, told Access Hollywood on the SAG Awards red carpet earlier this month. "I [can't wait] to see [which actor] nailed their death this season."
More Game of Thrones News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones