Ellen DeGeneres Gives Oprah Winfrey a Sequined Portrait as Birthday Gift
Ellen DeGeneres has prepared a special gift to Oprah Winfrey who turned 60 on Wednesday, January 29. The host of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" proudly revealed the gift, a giant sequined portrait of Winfrey, on her talk show on Wednesday, saying that she spent months working on it.
"I spent a lot of time on it. Pretty. Each one hand-done. Took me months to do that thing," she said. The talk-show host added that the birthday girl needed to collect it herself at the studio because "shipping is going to cost me a fortune."
In addition to wishing a happy birthday on the show, DeGeneres took to Twitter to deliver similar message. "Happy birthday, @Oprah! You've done so much for so many people. There's no way we can ever repay you. But we can try. Look under your chair," she tweeted.
"Happy Birthday to the most generous woman in the entire world! We love you Ms. @Oprah! P.S. New robes for the girls next year, on the way," Mariah Carey wrote. Kerry Washington also joined the two celebrities, writing, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ms. @Oprah Winfrey. I love you so very much. I thank The Lord that you were born!!!!!! XOXOX."
Alicia Keys, meanwhile, shared a photo of her with the media mogul. "Happy birthday to one of the greatest inspirations of our generation! Blessings and love to the Queen @Oprah ;-)," she captioned the photo. Michael B. Jordan also joined others, calling the birthday girl "one of the most important women on the planet(other than my mom)" in a post.
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up