Josh Gad Denies 'Fantastic Four' Casting Rumor
Josh Gad responded to rumor that he's circling a role in "The Fantastic Four". The "Frozen (2013)" voice cast member denied he's eying to play Ben Grimm a.k.a. The Thing in the "Fantastic Four" reboot, despite rumor to the contrary.
"Everyone please calm down," the actor tweeted. "There is no truth to rumor of me playing Grimm. Besides, I'm too busy prepping to play a young Luke Skywalker."
A denial also came from a Twitter account which supposedly belonged to director Josh Trank. It should be noted that the same account previously dismissed Miles Teller's casting report as well, but the "Whiplash" actor later confirmed he was indeed testing for a role in the pic.
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" scribe Simon Kinberg writes the screenplay. The film is due in the U.S. on June 19, 2015. "Game of Thrones" stars Richard Madden as well as Kit Harington and Teller's "That Awkward Moment" co-star Michael B. Jordan are among the rumored contenders for the lead roles along with Saoirse Ronan and Kate Mara.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones