Josh Gad Denies 'Fantastic Four' Casting Rumor
Josh Gad responded to rumor that he's circling a role in "The Fantastic Four". The "Frozen (2013)" voice cast member denied he's eying to play Ben Grimm a.k.a. The Thing in the "Fantastic Four" reboot, despite rumor to the contrary.
"Everyone please calm down," the actor tweeted. "There is no truth to rumor of me playing Grimm. Besides, I'm too busy prepping to play a young Luke Skywalker."
A denial also came from a Twitter account which supposedly belonged to director Josh Trank. It should be noted that the same account previously dismissed Miles Teller's casting report as well, but the "Whiplash" actor later confirmed he was indeed testing for a role in the pic.
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" scribe Simon Kinberg writes the screenplay. The film is due in the U.S. on June 19, 2015. "Game of Thrones" stars Richard Madden as well as Kit Harington and Teller's "That Awkward Moment" co-star Michael B. Jordan are among the rumored contenders for the lead roles along with Saoirse Ronan and Kate Mara.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes