Josh Gad Denies 'Fantastic Four' Casting Rumor
Josh Gad responded to rumor that he's circling a role in "The Fantastic Four". The "Frozen (2013)" voice cast member denied he's eying to play Ben Grimm a.k.a. The Thing in the "Fantastic Four" reboot, despite rumor to the contrary.
"Everyone please calm down," the actor tweeted. "There is no truth to rumor of me playing Grimm. Besides, I'm too busy prepping to play a young Luke Skywalker."
A denial also came from a Twitter account which supposedly belonged to director Josh Trank. It should be noted that the same account previously dismissed Miles Teller's casting report as well, but the "Whiplash" actor later confirmed he was indeed testing for a role in the pic.
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" scribe Simon Kinberg writes the screenplay. The film is due in the U.S. on June 19, 2015. "Game of Thrones" stars Richard Madden as well as Kit Harington and Teller's "That Awkward Moment" co-star Michael B. Jordan are among the rumored contenders for the lead roles along with Saoirse Ronan and Kate Mara.
More The Fantastic Four News
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set