Josh Gad Denies 'Fantastic Four' Casting Rumor
Josh Gad responded to rumor that he's circling a role in "The Fantastic Four". The "Frozen (2013)" voice cast member denied he's eying to play Ben Grimm a.k.a. The Thing in the "Fantastic Four" reboot, despite rumor to the contrary.
"Everyone please calm down," the actor tweeted. "There is no truth to rumor of me playing Grimm. Besides, I'm too busy prepping to play a young Luke Skywalker."
A denial also came from a Twitter account which supposedly belonged to director Josh Trank. It should be noted that the same account previously dismissed Miles Teller's casting report as well, but the "Whiplash" actor later confirmed he was indeed testing for a role in the pic.
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" scribe Simon Kinberg writes the screenplay. The film is due in the U.S. on June 19, 2015. "Game of Thrones" stars Richard Madden as well as Kit Harington and Teller's "That Awkward Moment" co-star Michael B. Jordan are among the rumored contenders for the lead roles along with Saoirse Ronan and Kate Mara.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video