'The Following' Creates Voicemail Message for Joe Carroll's Followers
FOX has launched Joe Carroll's resurrection campaign as another hint at the serial killer's fate was revealed in the second episode of "The Following" season 2. Following the January 27 outing, the show's Facebook page posted a picture of a phone number written on a piece of paper to be spread to Joe's followers.
The number, (917) 829-4091, is indeed existing and those who decide to call it will hear a message from James Purefoy's Joe. "Hello friend. If you've called this number, you must be a follower. I'm sorry to have been gone so long," he says in the voicemail. "Your loyalty and dedication means everything to me. This time I won't disappoint. The resurrection is coming. Be ready."
The new episode of "The Following" will air Monday, February 2 at 9/8c on FOX. As Ryan continues his search to find the correlation between the recent tragedies in New York City and Emma and the existing members of the Havenport cult, the FBI becomes increasingly aware of his undercover agenda. Meanwhile, a shocking event leads Joe to put a new plan in action.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing