'The Following' Creates Voicemail Message for Joe Carroll's Followers
FOX has launched Joe Carroll's resurrection campaign as another hint at the serial killer's fate was revealed in the second episode of "The Following" season 2. Following the January 27 outing, the show's Facebook page posted a picture of a phone number written on a piece of paper to be spread to Joe's followers.
The number, (917) 829-4091, is indeed existing and those who decide to call it will hear a message from James Purefoy's Joe. "Hello friend. If you've called this number, you must be a follower. I'm sorry to have been gone so long," he says in the voicemail. "Your loyalty and dedication means everything to me. This time I won't disappoint. The resurrection is coming. Be ready."
The new episode of "The Following" will air Monday, February 2 at 9/8c on FOX. As Ryan continues his search to find the correlation between the recent tragedies in New York City and Emma and the existing members of the Havenport cult, the FBI becomes increasingly aware of his undercover agenda. Meanwhile, a shocking event leads Joe to put a new plan in action.
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single