'The Following' Creates Voicemail Message for Joe Carroll's Followers
FOX has launched Joe Carroll's resurrection campaign as another hint at the serial killer's fate was revealed in the second episode of "The Following" season 2. Following the January 27 outing, the show's Facebook page posted a picture of a phone number written on a piece of paper to be spread to Joe's followers.
The number, (917) 829-4091, is indeed existing and those who decide to call it will hear a message from James Purefoy's Joe. "Hello friend. If you've called this number, you must be a follower. I'm sorry to have been gone so long," he says in the voicemail. "Your loyalty and dedication means everything to me. This time I won't disappoint. The resurrection is coming. Be ready."
The new episode of "The Following" will air Monday, February 2 at 9/8c on FOX. As Ryan continues his search to find the correlation between the recent tragedies in New York City and Emma and the existing members of the Havenport cult, the FBI becomes increasingly aware of his undercover agenda. Meanwhile, a shocking event leads Joe to put a new plan in action.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'