'The Following' Creates Voicemail Message for Joe Carroll's Followers
FOX has launched Joe Carroll's resurrection campaign as another hint at the serial killer's fate was revealed in the second episode of "The Following" season 2. Following the January 27 outing, the show's Facebook page posted a picture of a phone number written on a piece of paper to be spread to Joe's followers.
The number, (917) 829-4091, is indeed existing and those who decide to call it will hear a message from James Purefoy's Joe. "Hello friend. If you've called this number, you must be a follower. I'm sorry to have been gone so long," he says in the voicemail. "Your loyalty and dedication means everything to me. This time I won't disappoint. The resurrection is coming. Be ready."
The new episode of "The Following" will air Monday, February 2 at 9/8c on FOX. As Ryan continues his search to find the correlation between the recent tragedies in New York City and Emma and the existing members of the Havenport cult, the FBI becomes increasingly aware of his undercover agenda. Meanwhile, a shocking event leads Joe to put a new plan in action.
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO