'The Following' Creates Voicemail Message for Joe Carroll's Followers
FOX has launched Joe Carroll's resurrection campaign as another hint at the serial killer's fate was revealed in the second episode of "The Following" season 2. Following the January 27 outing, the show's Facebook page posted a picture of a phone number written on a piece of paper to be spread to Joe's followers.
The number, (917) 829-4091, is indeed existing and those who decide to call it will hear a message from James Purefoy's Joe. "Hello friend. If you've called this number, you must be a follower. I'm sorry to have been gone so long," he says in the voicemail. "Your loyalty and dedication means everything to me. This time I won't disappoint. The resurrection is coming. Be ready."
The new episode of "The Following" will air Monday, February 2 at 9/8c on FOX. As Ryan continues his search to find the correlation between the recent tragedies in New York City and Emma and the existing members of the Havenport cult, the FBI becomes increasingly aware of his undercover agenda. Meanwhile, a shocking event leads Joe to put a new plan in action.
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'