Zooey Deschanel and The Simpsons Featured in Super Bowl Promo
"The Simpsons" may get sidelined by Super Bowl XLVIII this Sunday, but that doesn't mean that the family is not excited about the game. Homer and his family members are featured in a new Super Bowl promo with an animated Zooey Deschanel.
The "New Girl" actress is "contractually obligated" to introduce "America's favorite family", the Simpsons, who are later seen performing a song in anticipation of the annual football game.
Their performance is cut by Fox Sports' Terry Bradshaw, Howie Long, Curt Menefee and Michael Strahan, who want to take over the broadcast. When Homer makes an inappropriate comment about FOX, they send a robot to remove the family.
Super Bowl XLVIII, which pits the Denver Broncos against the Seattle Seahawks, will air live from MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey on Sunday, February 2 on FOX. Zooey Deschanel's series "New Girl" has been given the coveted post-Super Bowl spot, followed by Golden Globe-winning comedy "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" starring Andy Samberg.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal