'Bachelor' Alum Shayne Lamas Expecting Second Child
Former star of "The Bachelor" Shayne Lamas is pregnant again. The 28-year-old star and her husband Nik Richie, who welcomed their first child in 2011, confirmed that they would welcome another baby to the family.
"Shayne's twelve weeks pregnant," Richie said, as quoted by Us Weekly. "Like the great husband I am, I knocked her up during her birthday trip in Maui, Hawaii last November. Definitely a LOVE baby." He also shared his excitement in a blog post, writing, "Both Shayne and I are super excited for our second child. I've grown so much as a father and Shayne is an amazing mother. Together we are a great team and love each other very much."
The expectant mother additionally took to Instagram to share some words related to pregnancy. A photo which she uploaded on Wednesday, January 22 read, "Being pregnant is an occupational hazard of being a wife." The winner of season 12 of the dating show captioned the pic, "When you are under construction it's ideal to put on the hard-hat kids."
Lamas and Richie got married in 2010. The reality star gave birth to their first child, a daughter, in November 2011. The couple named their bundle of joy Press Dahl Lamas-Richie.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates