Margot Robbie Gets a Playboy Invitation From Hugh Hefner
Margot Robbie sounds like the hottest girl in town for Hugh Hefner these days. The "The Wolf of Wall Street" star has been given an invitation from the Playboy mogul to appear on the adult magazine.
"We always want the latest, most popular girl of the moment, and that changes week to week!" Hefner told Us Weekly at Playboy's 60th Anniversary at the Mansion in Holmby Hills, California. The 87-year-old man is well aware of this year's Oscar nominees, stating he loved "American Hustle" and "Wolf of Wall Street and [Leonardo] DiCaprio in it. He was very, very good."
Hefner particularly remembered Robbie's nude scenes. "I was very aware of that!" he said with a laugh. "And the girl that plays [Jordan Belfort's] wife in [Wolf of Wall Street] is very, very pretty." Us Weekly then asked him whether he would welcome her to be a Playmate. Hefner replied, "She should be in Playboy! Send her a message! We're ready for her. She would be great."
Robbie previously said in an interview with U.K.'s Telegraph that she was not in favor of shedding her clothes off screen. "I think nudity for the sake of nudity is shameful. If they've put it in just so that a girl gets her top off, then that's disgusting. And you can always tell," she said when talking about her "Wolf of Wall Street" character.
The 23-year-old actress continued, "But I also think it's disgusting when someone would have got naked in real life, in the film they conveniently leave their bra on, or hold up the bed sheet. Seeing someone being choreographed into being covered up irritates me just as much."
More Margot Robbie News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March