Justin Bieber Arrested for DUI and Drag Racing
Justin Bieber's latest legal woes are a DUI arrest, driving on an expired license, drag racing and resisting arrest. They all happened on early Thursday, January 23 in Miami Beach, Fla.
According to TMZ, police officers who arrested Bieber said the pop star was wasted and resisted arrest without violence. He was initially pulled over for drag racing his yellow lamborghini after leaving a club. Sources told the website that his people closed a residential street so that Bieber could race. Def Jam Records rapper Khalil was the person he was racing and he, reportedly, was arrested too. Meanwhile, Bieber had a model named Chantel in the passenger seat.
The cops who arrested Bieber later found out that his driving license had passed its due date. The singer refused to take his hands out of his pockets when ordered to do so by the cops and thus was taken into custody.
At the police department, Bieber was given a blood test to determine how much alcohol was in his system, and presumably to detect whether drugs were also involved. Bieber was given a field sobriety test and failed. The 19-year-old would be taken to jail where he would be booked and processed. He will be freed if he posts a bail.
More Justin Bieber News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video