'Gypsy' May Be Lady GaGa's Third 'ARTPOP' single
Lady GaGa is rumored to have chosen "Gypsy" as the third single off her chart-topping album, "ARTPOP". The report emerged after her label Interscope posted the song on their official Soundcloud account in a list of songs currently being promoted as singles.
"Gypsy" was co-written by her frequent collaborators RedOne and DJ White Shadow. If the report is true, the song will serve as the follow-up to "Do What U Want", which features guest vocals from R. Kelly.
GaGa recently voiced her excitement on Twitter after the Chinese government lifted the ban on her music. Back in 2011, some of her hits were blacklisted since they were deemed too vulgar. Now that her music is allowed in China, GaGa's "ARTPOP" has been approved for release in the country with no changes.
The Mother Monster, who has been nominated for Razzie's Worst Supporting Actress for her appearance in "Machete Kills", is now gearing up to embark on her "ARTPOP Ball Tour", which will kick off at Florida's BB & T Center in Fort Lauderdale on May 4, 2014.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof