'Gypsy' May Be Lady GaGa's Third 'ARTPOP' single
Lady GaGa is rumored to have chosen "Gypsy" as the third single off her chart-topping album, "ARTPOP". The report emerged after her label Interscope posted the song on their official Soundcloud account in a list of songs currently being promoted as singles.
"Gypsy" was co-written by her frequent collaborators RedOne and DJ White Shadow. If the report is true, the song will serve as the follow-up to "Do What U Want", which features guest vocals from R. Kelly.
GaGa recently voiced her excitement on Twitter after the Chinese government lifted the ban on her music. Back in 2011, some of her hits were blacklisted since they were deemed too vulgar. Now that her music is allowed in China, GaGa's "ARTPOP" has been approved for release in the country with no changes.
The Mother Monster, who has been nominated for Razzie's Worst Supporting Actress for her appearance in "Machete Kills", is now gearing up to embark on her "ARTPOP Ball Tour", which will kick off at Florida's BB & T Center in Fort Lauderdale on May 4, 2014.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed