'Gypsy' May Be Lady GaGa's Third 'ARTPOP' single
Lady GaGa is rumored to have chosen "Gypsy" as the third single off her chart-topping album, "ARTPOP". The report emerged after her label Interscope posted the song on their official Soundcloud account in a list of songs currently being promoted as singles.
"Gypsy" was co-written by her frequent collaborators RedOne and DJ White Shadow. If the report is true, the song will serve as the follow-up to "Do What U Want", which features guest vocals from R. Kelly.
GaGa recently voiced her excitement on Twitter after the Chinese government lifted the ban on her music. Back in 2011, some of her hits were blacklisted since they were deemed too vulgar. Now that her music is allowed in China, GaGa's "ARTPOP" has been approved for release in the country with no changes.
The Mother Monster, who has been nominated for Razzie's Worst Supporting Actress for her appearance in "Machete Kills", is now gearing up to embark on her "ARTPOP Ball Tour", which will kick off at Florida's BB & T Center in Fort Lauderdale on May 4, 2014.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour