'Gypsy' May Be Lady GaGa's Third 'ARTPOP' single
Lady GaGa is rumored to have chosen "Gypsy" as the third single off her chart-topping album, "ARTPOP". The report emerged after her label Interscope posted the song on their official Soundcloud account in a list of songs currently being promoted as singles.
"Gypsy" was co-written by her frequent collaborators RedOne and DJ White Shadow. If the report is true, the song will serve as the follow-up to "Do What U Want", which features guest vocals from R. Kelly.
GaGa recently voiced her excitement on Twitter after the Chinese government lifted the ban on her music. Back in 2011, some of her hits were blacklisted since they were deemed too vulgar. Now that her music is allowed in China, GaGa's "ARTPOP" has been approved for release in the country with no changes.
The Mother Monster, who has been nominated for Razzie's Worst Supporting Actress for her appearance in "Machete Kills", is now gearing up to embark on her "ARTPOP Ball Tour", which will kick off at Florida's BB & T Center in Fort Lauderdale on May 4, 2014.
More Lady GaGa News
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video