'Gypsy' May Be Lady GaGa's Third 'ARTPOP' single
Lady GaGa is rumored to have chosen "Gypsy" as the third single off her chart-topping album, "ARTPOP". The report emerged after her label Interscope posted the song on their official Soundcloud account in a list of songs currently being promoted as singles.
"Gypsy" was co-written by her frequent collaborators RedOne and DJ White Shadow. If the report is true, the song will serve as the follow-up to "Do What U Want", which features guest vocals from R. Kelly.
GaGa recently voiced her excitement on Twitter after the Chinese government lifted the ban on her music. Back in 2011, some of her hits were blacklisted since they were deemed too vulgar. Now that her music is allowed in China, GaGa's "ARTPOP" has been approved for release in the country with no changes.
The Mother Monster, who has been nominated for Razzie's Worst Supporting Actress for her appearance in "Machete Kills", is now gearing up to embark on her "ARTPOP Ball Tour", which will kick off at Florida's BB & T Center in Fort Lauderdale on May 4, 2014.
More Lady GaGa News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'