Future Unveils Video for 'How It Was'
Future has delivered the visuals for "How It Was". Directed by Be El Be, the clip was premiered on Revolt TV on Tuesday, January 21. It mostly features the rapper wearing his Freebandz hoodie while rapping in front of a mirror and jumping around the studio.
Produced by Metro Boomin, "How It Was" first appeared in the soundtrack for video game "Grand Theft Auto V". The track was also first featured in "No Sleep", a mixtape by DJ Esco which was released last December. Along with Yo Gotti and Young Scooter, Future makes guest appearance in the mixtape.
The video for "How It Was" was released by Future as "a lil sum for the fans that's patiently waiting on" his delayed album, "Honest". Initially scheduled to be released back in November, the record is now expected to be dropped in the coming months.
Future, who is currently expecting his first child with fiancee Ciara, revealed in an interview that Andre 3000, Miley Cyrus, Kat Dahlia and Nicki Minaj would be among stars to make cameo appearances in the album.
Future's "How It Was" music video
More Future News
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci