Future Unveils Video for 'How It Was'
Future has delivered the visuals for "How It Was". Directed by Be El Be, the clip was premiered on Revolt TV on Tuesday, January 21. It mostly features the rapper wearing his Freebandz hoodie while rapping in front of a mirror and jumping around the studio.
Produced by Metro Boomin, "How It Was" first appeared in the soundtrack for video game "Grand Theft Auto V". The track was also first featured in "No Sleep", a mixtape by DJ Esco which was released last December. Along with Yo Gotti and Young Scooter, Future makes guest appearance in the mixtape.
The video for "How It Was" was released by Future as "a lil sum for the fans that's patiently waiting on" his delayed album, "Honest". Initially scheduled to be released back in November, the record is now expected to be dropped in the coming months.
Future, who is currently expecting his first child with fiancee Ciara, revealed in an interview that Andre 3000, Miley Cyrus, Kat Dahlia and Nicki Minaj would be among stars to make cameo appearances in the album.
Future's "How It Was" music video
More Future News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App