Future Unveils Video for 'How It Was'
Future has delivered the visuals for "How It Was". Directed by Be El Be, the clip was premiered on Revolt TV on Tuesday, January 21. It mostly features the rapper wearing his Freebandz hoodie while rapping in front of a mirror and jumping around the studio.
Produced by Metro Boomin, "How It Was" first appeared in the soundtrack for video game "Grand Theft Auto V". The track was also first featured in "No Sleep", a mixtape by DJ Esco which was released last December. Along with Yo Gotti and Young Scooter, Future makes guest appearance in the mixtape.
The video for "How It Was" was released by Future as "a lil sum for the fans that's patiently waiting on" his delayed album, "Honest". Initially scheduled to be released back in November, the record is now expected to be dropped in the coming months.
Future, who is currently expecting his first child with fiancee Ciara, revealed in an interview that Andre 3000, Miley Cyrus, Kat Dahlia and Nicki Minaj would be among stars to make cameo appearances in the album.
Future's "How It Was" music video
More Future News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift