Future Unveils Video for 'How It Was'
Future has delivered the visuals for "How It Was". Directed by Be El Be, the clip was premiered on Revolt TV on Tuesday, January 21. It mostly features the rapper wearing his Freebandz hoodie while rapping in front of a mirror and jumping around the studio.
Produced by Metro Boomin, "How It Was" first appeared in the soundtrack for video game "Grand Theft Auto V". The track was also first featured in "No Sleep", a mixtape by DJ Esco which was released last December. Along with Yo Gotti and Young Scooter, Future makes guest appearance in the mixtape.
The video for "How It Was" was released by Future as "a lil sum for the fans that's patiently waiting on" his delayed album, "Honest". Initially scheduled to be released back in November, the record is now expected to be dropped in the coming months.
Future, who is currently expecting his first child with fiancee Ciara, revealed in an interview that Andre 3000, Miley Cyrus, Kat Dahlia and Nicki Minaj would be among stars to make cameo appearances in the album.
More Future News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen