Victoria Beckham Says No to Reuniting With Spice Girls Again
Victoria Beckham a.k.a. Victoria Adams has expressed no desire to reunite again with her mates from Spice Girls. The popular five-piece last performed together during the opening ceremony at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London.
Beckham, who covers the February edition of Spain's Vanity Fair, says that she's honored to sing at the big event but she "won't ever do it again" in the future. "Doing the Olympics was an incredible honor. I was so proud to do it, proud to be British," she says.
"That was a perfect time to say, 'That's great. Thank you to everybody, but no more.' Sometimes you've got to know when it's time to leave the party," she adds.
Spice Girls, whose members also include Emma Bunton, Geri Halliwell, Melanie Brown and Melanie C, split in early 2000s. Beckham is now a fashion designer and has four children with her husband, David Beckham.
However, Beckham thinks her former bandmates contribute to her present success, saying, "The Spice Girls were successful because we celebrated women. That's why I do what I want today."
More Victoria Adams News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'