Victoria Beckham Says No to Reuniting With Spice Girls Again
Victoria Beckham a.k.a. Victoria Adams has expressed no desire to reunite again with her mates from Spice Girls. The popular five-piece last performed together during the opening ceremony at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London.
Beckham, who covers the February edition of Spain's Vanity Fair, says that she's honored to sing at the big event but she "won't ever do it again" in the future. "Doing the Olympics was an incredible honor. I was so proud to do it, proud to be British," she says.
"That was a perfect time to say, 'That's great. Thank you to everybody, but no more.' Sometimes you've got to know when it's time to leave the party," she adds.
Spice Girls, whose members also include Emma Bunton, Geri Halliwell, Melanie Brown and Melanie C, split in early 2000s. Beckham is now a fashion designer and has four children with her husband, David Beckham.
However, Beckham thinks her former bandmates contribute to her present success, saying, "The Spice Girls were successful because we celebrated women. That's why I do what I want today."
More Victoria Adams News
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'