Victoria Beckham Says No to Reuniting With Spice Girls Again
Victoria Beckham a.k.a. Victoria Adams has expressed no desire to reunite again with her mates from Spice Girls. The popular five-piece last performed together during the opening ceremony at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London.
Beckham, who covers the February edition of Spain's Vanity Fair, says that she's honored to sing at the big event but she "won't ever do it again" in the future. "Doing the Olympics was an incredible honor. I was so proud to do it, proud to be British," she says.
"That was a perfect time to say, 'That's great. Thank you to everybody, but no more.' Sometimes you've got to know when it's time to leave the party," she adds.
Spice Girls, whose members also include Emma Bunton, Geri Halliwell, Melanie Brown and Melanie C, split in early 2000s. Beckham is now a fashion designer and has four children with her husband, David Beckham.
However, Beckham thinks her former bandmates contribute to her present success, saying, "The Spice Girls were successful because we celebrated women. That's why I do what I want today."
More Victoria Adams News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation