Victoria Beckham Says No to Reuniting With Spice Girls Again
Victoria Beckham a.k.a. Victoria Adams has expressed no desire to reunite again with her mates from Spice Girls. The popular five-piece last performed together during the opening ceremony at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London.
Beckham, who covers the February edition of Spain's Vanity Fair, says that she's honored to sing at the big event but she "won't ever do it again" in the future. "Doing the Olympics was an incredible honor. I was so proud to do it, proud to be British," she says.
"That was a perfect time to say, 'That's great. Thank you to everybody, but no more.' Sometimes you've got to know when it's time to leave the party," she adds.
Spice Girls, whose members also include Emma Bunton, Geri Halliwell, Melanie Brown and Melanie C, split in early 2000s. Beckham is now a fashion designer and has four children with her husband, David Beckham.
However, Beckham thinks her former bandmates contribute to her present success, saying, "The Spice Girls were successful because we celebrated women. That's why I do what I want today."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says