Victoria Beckham Says No to Reuniting With Spice Girls Again
Victoria Beckham a.k.a. Victoria Adams has expressed no desire to reunite again with her mates from Spice Girls. The popular five-piece last performed together during the opening ceremony at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London.
Beckham, who covers the February edition of Spain's Vanity Fair, says that she's honored to sing at the big event but she "won't ever do it again" in the future. "Doing the Olympics was an incredible honor. I was so proud to do it, proud to be British," she says.
"That was a perfect time to say, 'That's great. Thank you to everybody, but no more.' Sometimes you've got to know when it's time to leave the party," she adds.
Spice Girls, whose members also include Emma Bunton, Geri Halliwell, Melanie Brown and Melanie C, split in early 2000s. Beckham is now a fashion designer and has four children with her husband, David Beckham.
However, Beckham thinks her former bandmates contribute to her present success, saying, "The Spice Girls were successful because we celebrated women. That's why I do what I want today."
More Victoria Adams News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier