Patrick J. Adams and Jason Isaacs to Co-Star Zoe Saldana on 'Rosemary's Baby'
Two actors join Zoe Saldana on NBC's "Rosemary's Baby". Patrick J. Adams and Jason Isaacs have been added to the cast ensemble of the miniseries based on the 1967 best-selling suspense novel by Ira Levin which was turned into a feature film in 1968 by director Roman Polanski.
Deadline reports that Adams, who currently stars as one of the lead characters on USA Network's "Suits", lands a role as Guy, the husband of Saldana's titular character Rosemary Woodhouse. Isaacs, known for his portrayal of Lucius Malfoy in the "Harry Potter" films, is cast as warlock/coven-leader Roman Castevet.
The four-hour miniseries follows Rosemary and her husband who move into an apartment in Paris that has a haunted past. After getting pregnant, she becomes increasingly suspicious that both her husband and their neighbors have ulterior motives in mind when her child is born.
Filming is scheduled to begin shortly in Paris, with Oscar and Emmy-nominated director Agnieszka Holland on board to serve behind the lens. Scott Abbott ("Introducing Dorothy Dandridge") and James Wong ("American Horror Story") write the script.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4