Patrick J. Adams and Jason Isaacs to Co-Star Zoe Saldana on 'Rosemary's Baby'
Two actors join Zoe Saldana on NBC's "Rosemary's Baby". Patrick J. Adams and Jason Isaacs have been added to the cast ensemble of the miniseries based on the 1967 best-selling suspense novel by Ira Levin which was turned into a feature film in 1968 by director Roman Polanski.
Deadline reports that Adams, who currently stars as one of the lead characters on USA Network's "Suits", lands a role as Guy, the husband of Saldana's titular character Rosemary Woodhouse. Isaacs, known for his portrayal of Lucius Malfoy in the "Harry Potter" films, is cast as warlock/coven-leader Roman Castevet.
The four-hour miniseries follows Rosemary and her husband who move into an apartment in Paris that has a haunted past. After getting pregnant, she becomes increasingly suspicious that both her husband and their neighbors have ulterior motives in mind when her child is born.
Filming is scheduled to begin shortly in Paris, with Oscar and Emmy-nominated director Agnieszka Holland on board to serve behind the lens. Scott Abbott ("Introducing Dorothy Dandridge") and James Wong ("American Horror Story") write the script.
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness