Patrick J. Adams and Jason Isaacs to Co-Star Zoe Saldana on 'Rosemary's Baby'
Two actors join Zoe Saldana on NBC's "Rosemary's Baby". Patrick J. Adams and Jason Isaacs have been added to the cast ensemble of the miniseries based on the 1967 best-selling suspense novel by Ira Levin which was turned into a feature film in 1968 by director Roman Polanski.
Deadline reports that Adams, who currently stars as one of the lead characters on USA Network's "Suits", lands a role as Guy, the husband of Saldana's titular character Rosemary Woodhouse. Isaacs, known for his portrayal of Lucius Malfoy in the "Harry Potter" films, is cast as warlock/coven-leader Roman Castevet.
The four-hour miniseries follows Rosemary and her husband who move into an apartment in Paris that has a haunted past. After getting pregnant, she becomes increasingly suspicious that both her husband and their neighbors have ulterior motives in mind when her child is born.
Filming is scheduled to begin shortly in Paris, with Oscar and Emmy-nominated director Agnieszka Holland on board to serve behind the lens. Scott Abbott ("Introducing Dorothy Dandridge") and James Wong ("American Horror Story") write the script.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic