Patrick J. Adams and Jason Isaacs to Co-Star Zoe Saldana on 'Rosemary's Baby'
Two actors join Zoe Saldana on NBC's "Rosemary's Baby". Patrick J. Adams and Jason Isaacs have been added to the cast ensemble of the miniseries based on the 1967 best-selling suspense novel by Ira Levin which was turned into a feature film in 1968 by director Roman Polanski.
Deadline reports that Adams, who currently stars as one of the lead characters on USA Network's "Suits", lands a role as Guy, the husband of Saldana's titular character Rosemary Woodhouse. Isaacs, known for his portrayal of Lucius Malfoy in the "Harry Potter" films, is cast as warlock/coven-leader Roman Castevet.
The four-hour miniseries follows Rosemary and her husband who move into an apartment in Paris that has a haunted past. After getting pregnant, she becomes increasingly suspicious that both her husband and their neighbors have ulterior motives in mind when her child is born.
Filming is scheduled to begin shortly in Paris, with Oscar and Emmy-nominated director Agnieszka Holland on board to serve behind the lens. Scott Abbott ("Introducing Dorothy Dandridge") and James Wong ("American Horror Story") write the script.
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret