'The Bachelor' Recap: Soccer Date, Surprise Breakfast Treat and More Breakdowns
Juan Pablo Galavis continued to get to know the girls better on "The Bachelor". Early in the January 20 episode, he took Cassandra on a one-on-one date in the ocean. They jumped into the water and made dinner together, sharing pictures of their kids and making out as well. At the end of the night, he gave her a rose.
For the group date, Juan Pablo took 10 ladies to the L.A. Galaxy stadium. The girls were split into two teams of five to play soccer. The red team was far leading so Juan Pablo jumped in to help the blue team, but they still lost.
After the fun match, they had a cocktail party on the field. During some alone time, Nikki admitted to Juan Pablo that she's worried about getting hurt on the show. The 32-year-old hunk later made out with Andi in the kitchen. He also kissed Sharleen on the field while the other girls watched. The rose eventually went to Nikki who opened up about her fear.
The second one-on-one date card went to Chelsie. He took Chelsie to bungee jumping off a bridge in L.A. Chelsie freaked out and cried, so Juan Pablo told her it's okay if she did not want to do it. But Chelsie decided to face her fear of heights and they made out while hanging upside down off the bridge.
They went on having a candlelit dinner at city hall, and he gave her a rose. They also enjoyed a private concert from country singer Billy Currington.
The next day, Juan Pablo surprised the girls by stopping by the mansion while they were still sleeping. Kelly, makeup free, saw him first as he prepared a breakfast in the kitchen. He later canceled cocktail party that night in favor of a pool party.
During the pool party, Juan Pablo got close with Kat and Sharleen got jealous. Sharleen cried while telling him how uncomfortable it was to see him with the other women, and ended up sneaking a kiss with him. Clare also broke down in tears and told the bachelor about her feelings. He then assured Clare that he wanted her there.
Host Chris Harrison showed up to remind Juan Pablo when it's time for the Rose Ceremony. Andi, Renee, Kelly, Sharleen, Elise, Kat, Alli, Clare, Lauren and Danielle got the roses, meaning that Lucy and Christy got sent packing.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Rashad Jennings and Normani Kordei Are Neck-and-Neck
- 'Hotel Transylvania: The Series' Coming in June - Get the First-Look Image and Teaser!
- New 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Photos: See Dany's 747-Sized Dragon in War!
- Trying to Make Kourtney Kardashian Jealous, Scott Disick Jets Off to Cannes With Bella Thorne
- Amber Rose Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt in Tiny Bodysuit
- Explosion at Ariana Grande's Gig in Manchester Killed 19 People, Injured 50 Others
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser