'The Bachelor' Recap: Soccer Date, Surprise Breakfast Treat and More Breakdowns
Juan Pablo Galavis continued to get to know the girls better on "The Bachelor". Early in the January 20 episode, he took Cassandra on a one-on-one date in the ocean. They jumped into the water and made dinner together, sharing pictures of their kids and making out as well. At the end of the night, he gave her a rose.
For the group date, Juan Pablo took 10 ladies to the L.A. Galaxy stadium. The girls were split into two teams of five to play soccer. The red team was far leading so Juan Pablo jumped in to help the blue team, but they still lost.
After the fun match, they had a cocktail party on the field. During some alone time, Nikki admitted to Juan Pablo that she's worried about getting hurt on the show. The 32-year-old hunk later made out with Andi in the kitchen. He also kissed Sharleen on the field while the other girls watched. The rose eventually went to Nikki who opened up about her fear.
The second one-on-one date card went to Chelsie. He took Chelsie to bungee jumping off a bridge in L.A. Chelsie freaked out and cried, so Juan Pablo told her it's okay if she did not want to do it. But Chelsie decided to face her fear of heights and they made out while hanging upside down off the bridge.
They went on having a candlelit dinner at city hall, and he gave her a rose. They also enjoyed a private concert from country singer Billy Currington.
The next day, Juan Pablo surprised the girls by stopping by the mansion while they were still sleeping. Kelly, makeup free, saw him first as he prepared a breakfast in the kitchen. He later canceled cocktail party that night in favor of a pool party.
During the pool party, Juan Pablo got close with Kat and Sharleen got jealous. Sharleen cried while telling him how uncomfortable it was to see him with the other women, and ended up sneaking a kiss with him. Clare also broke down in tears and told the bachelor about her feelings. He then assured Clare that he wanted her there.
Host Chris Harrison showed up to remind Juan Pablo when it's time for the Rose Ceremony. Andi, Renee, Kelly, Sharleen, Elise, Kat, Alli, Clare, Lauren and Danielle got the roses, meaning that Lucy and Christy got sent packing.
More The Bachelor News
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?