'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return Trailer: It's Not Going to Be Easy
AMC hypes up the upcoming return of "The Walking Dead" season 4 by debuting a new trailer for the midseason premiere. It shows where the last episode left off, with the survivors on separate paths after the prison was attacked by the Governor.
The characters encounter dangers and enemies on their ways, and Michonne is seen being overcome with emotion after slaying some walkers. Rick isn't in his best shape either, but he hasn't given up all hope yet as saying, "It's not gonna be easy, but we're not too far gone."
Following the bloody midseason finale, no one is safe in the remainder of the fourth season. It has been reported that another major character will be killed in the second half of the season, and it will be shocking because the character is not dead in the comic books.
On a lighter note, "The Walking Dead" crew recently pulled a prank on star Norman Reedus with the help of superfan Nick Santonastasso who was transformed into a zombie by the show's special effects guru Greg Nicotero. Andrew Lincoln was also there to witness the funny stunt.
"The Walking Dead" midseason return trailer:
Superfan pranks Norman Reedus:
More The Walking Dead News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video