Rick Ross Releases Official Music Video for 'Bound 2 (Freestyle)'
Rick Ross has released the official music video for his remix to Kanye West's "Bound 2". Directed by Dre Films and Jon J, the clip features the boss of Maybach Music Group hanging out at a carnival with his new artist Fat Trel.
Wearing a Dodgers cap, Rozay is seen smoking a cigar and holding a styrofoam cup while standing against his car, which is parked in front of a ferris wheel filled with colorful lights. The video also gives some glimpses at some fun rides at the carnival.
The original version of "Bound 2" is featured in West's latest album, "Yeezus". The record hit No. 1 on Billboard 200 after being released last year. It has recently been certified platinum by Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
Meanwhile, Ross is currently still working on his oft-delayed new album "Mastermind". Originally slated to arrive on December 17, the rapper's sixth studio effort will now hit the stores on March 4.
Rick Ross' "Bound 2 (Freestyle)" music video
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert