Rick Ross Releases Official Music Video for 'Bound 2 (Freestyle)'
Rick Ross has released the official music video for his remix to Kanye West's "Bound 2". Directed by Dre Films and Jon J, the clip features the boss of Maybach Music Group hanging out at a carnival with his new artist Fat Trel.
Wearing a Dodgers cap, Rozay is seen smoking a cigar and holding a styrofoam cup while standing against his car, which is parked in front of a ferris wheel filled with colorful lights. The video also gives some glimpses at some fun rides at the carnival.
The original version of "Bound 2" is featured in West's latest album, "Yeezus". The record hit No. 1 on Billboard 200 after being released last year. It has recently been certified platinum by Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
Meanwhile, Ross is currently still working on his oft-delayed new album "Mastermind". Originally slated to arrive on December 17, the rapper's sixth studio effort will now hit the stores on March 4.
Rick Ross' "Bound 2 (Freestyle)" music video
More Rick Ross News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier