Rick Ross Releases Official Music Video for 'Bound 2 (Freestyle)'
Rick Ross has released the official music video for his remix to Kanye West's "Bound 2". Directed by Dre Films and Jon J, the clip features the boss of Maybach Music Group hanging out at a carnival with his new artist Fat Trel.
Wearing a Dodgers cap, Rozay is seen smoking a cigar and holding a styrofoam cup while standing against his car, which is parked in front of a ferris wheel filled with colorful lights. The video also gives some glimpses at some fun rides at the carnival.
The original version of "Bound 2" is featured in West's latest album, "Yeezus". The record hit No. 1 on Billboard 200 after being released last year. It has recently been certified platinum by Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
Meanwhile, Ross is currently still working on his oft-delayed new album "Mastermind". Originally slated to arrive on December 17, the rapper's sixth studio effort will now hit the stores on March 4.
Rick Ross' "Bound 2 (Freestyle)" music video
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour