Rick Ross Releases Official Music Video for 'Bound 2 (Freestyle)'
Rick Ross has released the official music video for his remix to Kanye West's "Bound 2". Directed by Dre Films and Jon J, the clip features the boss of Maybach Music Group hanging out at a carnival with his new artist Fat Trel.
Wearing a Dodgers cap, Rozay is seen smoking a cigar and holding a styrofoam cup while standing against his car, which is parked in front of a ferris wheel filled with colorful lights. The video also gives some glimpses at some fun rides at the carnival.
The original version of "Bound 2" is featured in West's latest album, "Yeezus". The record hit No. 1 on Billboard 200 after being released last year. It has recently been certified platinum by Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
Meanwhile, Ross is currently still working on his oft-delayed new album "Mastermind". Originally slated to arrive on December 17, the rapper's sixth studio effort will now hit the stores on March 4.
Rick Ross' "Bound 2 (Freestyle)" music video
More Rick Ross News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video