Rick Ross Releases Official Music Video for 'Bound 2 (Freestyle)'
Rick Ross has released the official music video for his remix to Kanye West's "Bound 2". Directed by Dre Films and Jon J, the clip features the boss of Maybach Music Group hanging out at a carnival with his new artist Fat Trel.
Wearing a Dodgers cap, Rozay is seen smoking a cigar and holding a styrofoam cup while standing against his car, which is parked in front of a ferris wheel filled with colorful lights. The video also gives some glimpses at some fun rides at the carnival.
The original version of "Bound 2" is featured in West's latest album, "Yeezus". The record hit No. 1 on Billboard 200 after being released last year. It has recently been certified platinum by Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
Meanwhile, Ross is currently still working on his oft-delayed new album "Mastermind". Originally slated to arrive on December 17, the rapper's sixth studio effort will now hit the stores on March 4.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed