Queen May Release New Track With Freddie Mercury's Vocals
Queen has teased a new track with the late frontman Freddie Mercury's vocals featured in it. Brian May, the band's legendary guitarist who has recovered from prostate cancer, talked about his health and the Queen record on his official website
"I had a great day in the studio today anyway, even before the welcome news," he wrote. "And some Queen magic is happening... I can feel it in my bones. It's annoying to have to be so secretive, but I guess I have to, for now."
"What I can say is the track we dusted off today has the four of us, Freddie, John, Roger and myself, playing together on a track we'd forgotten about that was never finished," he continued.
"It sounds so fresh," he added. "I got quite emotional hearing some of it... some rough takes, some discussion and banter, and then a really good take and some overdubs, and well... it's crying out to be finally brought into the world."
He then expressed his surprise and gratitude that no one had obtained the tape and leaked it during the intervening years.
Mercury died in 1991. Four years later, Queen released their 15th and final album "Made in Heaven". Last November, it was revealed that May was working on unreleased tracks from the band.
More Queen News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation