AMC Sets Premiere Dates for 'Mad Men' Final Season and 'Better Call Saul'
AMC unveiled its 2014 line-up at the TCA Winter Press Tour on Saturday, January 11. Among the highlights were the premiere date for the final season of "Mad Men" and the series premiere of "Better Call Saul".
The last chapter of the Matthew Weiner-created series will open Sunday, April 13 at 10 P.M. ET/PT. The "Breaking Bad" spin-off, meanwhile, is slated to air Sundays beginning in November.
"The Walking Dead" will return with the remaining of its fourth season on February 9 at 9 P.M. ET/PT, before it debuts the new fifth season in October. "Hell on Wheels", meanwhile, will air in summer like its sophomore season.
The final season of "Mad Men" is split into two parts, each consisting of 7 episodes. The second half called "The End of an Era" is scheduled to air in spring 2015.
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!