AMC Sets Premiere Dates for 'Mad Men' Final Season and 'Better Call Saul'
AMC unveiled its 2014 line-up at the TCA Winter Press Tour on Saturday, January 11. Among the highlights were the premiere date for the final season of "Mad Men" and the series premiere of "Better Call Saul".
The last chapter of the Matthew Weiner-created series will open Sunday, April 13 at 10 P.M. ET/PT. The "Breaking Bad" spin-off, meanwhile, is slated to air Sundays beginning in November.
"The Walking Dead" will return with the remaining of its fourth season on February 9 at 9 P.M. ET/PT, before it debuts the new fifth season in October. "Hell on Wheels", meanwhile, will air in summer like its sophomore season.
The final season of "Mad Men" is split into two parts, each consisting of 7 episodes. The second half called "The End of an Era" is scheduled to air in spring 2015.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour