AMC Sets Premiere Dates for 'Mad Men' Final Season and 'Better Call Saul'
AMC unveiled its 2014 line-up at the TCA Winter Press Tour on Saturday, January 11. Among the highlights were the premiere date for the final season of "Mad Men" and the series premiere of "Better Call Saul".
The last chapter of the Matthew Weiner-created series will open Sunday, April 13 at 10 P.M. ET/PT. The "Breaking Bad" spin-off, meanwhile, is slated to air Sundays beginning in November.
"The Walking Dead" will return with the remaining of its fourth season on February 9 at 9 P.M. ET/PT, before it debuts the new fifth season in October. "Hell on Wheels", meanwhile, will air in summer like its sophomore season.
The final season of "Mad Men" is split into two parts, each consisting of 7 episodes. The second half called "The End of an Era" is scheduled to air in spring 2015.
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them