AMC Sets Premiere Dates for 'Mad Men' Final Season and 'Better Call Saul'
AMC unveiled its 2014 line-up at the TCA Winter Press Tour on Saturday, January 11. Among the highlights were the premiere date for the final season of "Mad Men" and the series premiere of "Better Call Saul".
The last chapter of the Matthew Weiner-created series will open Sunday, April 13 at 10 P.M. ET/PT. The "Breaking Bad" spin-off, meanwhile, is slated to air Sundays beginning in November.
"The Walking Dead" will return with the remaining of its fourth season on February 9 at 9 P.M. ET/PT, before it debuts the new fifth season in October. "Hell on Wheels", meanwhile, will air in summer like its sophomore season.
The final season of "Mad Men" is split into two parts, each consisting of 7 episodes. The second half called "The End of an Era" is scheduled to air in spring 2015.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season