AMC Sets Premiere Dates for 'Mad Men' Final Season and 'Better Call Saul'
AMC unveiled its 2014 line-up at the TCA Winter Press Tour on Saturday, January 11. Among the highlights were the premiere date for the final season of "Mad Men" and the series premiere of "Better Call Saul".
The last chapter of the Matthew Weiner-created series will open Sunday, April 13 at 10 P.M. ET/PT. The "Breaking Bad" spin-off, meanwhile, is slated to air Sundays beginning in November.
"The Walking Dead" will return with the remaining of its fourth season on February 9 at 9 P.M. ET/PT, before it debuts the new fifth season in October. "Hell on Wheels", meanwhile, will air in summer like its sophomore season.
The final season of "Mad Men" is split into two parts, each consisting of 7 episodes. The second half called "The End of an Era" is scheduled to air in spring 2015.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones