Kylie Minogue Announces New Single 'Into the Blue', Shares Details About New Album
Kylie Minogue has announced that her new single will be called "Into the Blue" and it will be released on March 16. The track that has been described as "euphoric return to the dancefloor" was written by Kelly Sheehan, who has previously worked with Nicki Minaj and Beyonce Knowles.
"2013 was a year of big change, planning and preparation for me and I'm so excited that 2014 is finally here so I can share this new music," Minogue said in a statement. " 'Into The Blue' is really special to me as it encapsulates a lot of what I've been feeling - I can't wait for it to be out there."
"Into the Blue" will be the first track off Minogue's upcoming album which is scheduled to hit the stores later this year. The Australian singer has also shared more details about what will be her 12th studio effort.
The coach of "The Voice UK", who's signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation, revealed that her album would include production from Pharrell Williams, Greg Kurstin, Metrophonic, Cutfather, MNEK and Ariel Rechtshaid. The yet-to-be-titled album will serve as the follow-up to 2010's "Aphrodite".
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why