Kylie Minogue Announces New Single 'Into the Blue', Shares Details About New Album
Kylie Minogue has announced that her new single will be called "Into the Blue" and it will be released on March 16. The track that has been described as "euphoric return to the dancefloor" was written by Kelly Sheehan, who has previously worked with Nicki Minaj and Beyonce Knowles.
"2013 was a year of big change, planning and preparation for me and I'm so excited that 2014 is finally here so I can share this new music," Minogue said in a statement. " 'Into The Blue' is really special to me as it encapsulates a lot of what I've been feeling - I can't wait for it to be out there."
"Into the Blue" will be the first track off Minogue's upcoming album which is scheduled to hit the stores later this year. The Australian singer has also shared more details about what will be her 12th studio effort.
The coach of "The Voice UK", who's signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation, revealed that her album would include production from Pharrell Williams, Greg Kurstin, Metrophonic, Cutfather, MNEK and Ariel Rechtshaid. The yet-to-be-titled album will serve as the follow-up to 2010's "Aphrodite".
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene