Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David Reunite for a 'Gigantic' Project
The "Seinfeld" team is back. Jerry Seinfeld revealed during a Reddit "Ask Me Anything" Q&A on Monday, January 6 that he and "Curb Your Enthusiasm" star Larry David are working together on a new project but won't continue with the details.
While promoting his new web series "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee", Seinfeld got asked about the most mundane thing they ever obsessed over. He replied, "We never obsess over anything that isn't mundane. Most recent was intentional mumbling. We wrote this script for this thing that you will eventually see but I can't reveal what it is at this time. All I can do is tell you is that it's big, huge, gigantic. Even bigger than that Amazon package."
"Seinfeld" was one of the most iconic series in the '90s and was a top-rated hit on NBC for nine years. Seinfeld and David worked for an hour-long episode that aired in 1996 on the seventh season of the series. Seinfeld then returned the favor by making a cameo on "Curb" and David gave it back by appearing as guest on the web series.
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video