Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David Reunite for a 'Gigantic' Project
The "Seinfeld" team is back. Jerry Seinfeld revealed during a Reddit "Ask Me Anything" Q&A on Monday, January 6 that he and "Curb Your Enthusiasm" star Larry David are working together on a new project but won't continue with the details.
While promoting his new web series "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee", Seinfeld got asked about the most mundane thing they ever obsessed over. He replied, "We never obsess over anything that isn't mundane. Most recent was intentional mumbling. We wrote this script for this thing that you will eventually see but I can't reveal what it is at this time. All I can do is tell you is that it's big, huge, gigantic. Even bigger than that Amazon package."
"Seinfeld" was one of the most iconic series in the '90s and was a top-rated hit on NBC for nine years. Seinfeld and David worked for an hour-long episode that aired in 1996 on the seventh season of the series. Seinfeld then returned the favor by making a cameo on "Curb" and David gave it back by appearing as guest on the web series.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'