Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David Reunite for a 'Gigantic' Project
The "Seinfeld" team is back. Jerry Seinfeld revealed during a Reddit "Ask Me Anything" Q&A on Monday, January 6 that he and "Curb Your Enthusiasm" star Larry David are working together on a new project but won't continue with the details.
While promoting his new web series "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee", Seinfeld got asked about the most mundane thing they ever obsessed over. He replied, "We never obsess over anything that isn't mundane. Most recent was intentional mumbling. We wrote this script for this thing that you will eventually see but I can't reveal what it is at this time. All I can do is tell you is that it's big, huge, gigantic. Even bigger than that Amazon package."
"Seinfeld" was one of the most iconic series in the '90s and was a top-rated hit on NBC for nine years. Seinfeld and David worked for an hour-long episode that aired in 1996 on the seventh season of the series. Seinfeld then returned the favor by making a cameo on "Curb" and David gave it back by appearing as guest on the web series.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip