Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David Reunite for a 'Gigantic' Project
The "Seinfeld" team is back. Jerry Seinfeld revealed during a Reddit "Ask Me Anything" Q&A on Monday, January 6 that he and "Curb Your Enthusiasm" star Larry David are working together on a new project but won't continue with the details.
While promoting his new web series "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee", Seinfeld got asked about the most mundane thing they ever obsessed over. He replied, "We never obsess over anything that isn't mundane. Most recent was intentional mumbling. We wrote this script for this thing that you will eventually see but I can't reveal what it is at this time. All I can do is tell you is that it's big, huge, gigantic. Even bigger than that Amazon package."
"Seinfeld" was one of the most iconic series in the '90s and was a top-rated hit on NBC for nine years. Seinfeld and David worked for an hour-long episode that aired in 1996 on the seventh season of the series. Seinfeld then returned the favor by making a cameo on "Curb" and David gave it back by appearing as guest on the web series.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans