Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David Reunite for a 'Gigantic' Project
The "Seinfeld" team is back. Jerry Seinfeld revealed during a Reddit "Ask Me Anything" Q&A on Monday, January 6 that he and "Curb Your Enthusiasm" star Larry David are working together on a new project but won't continue with the details.
While promoting his new web series "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee", Seinfeld got asked about the most mundane thing they ever obsessed over. He replied, "We never obsess over anything that isn't mundane. Most recent was intentional mumbling. We wrote this script for this thing that you will eventually see but I can't reveal what it is at this time. All I can do is tell you is that it's big, huge, gigantic. Even bigger than that Amazon package."
"Seinfeld" was one of the most iconic series in the '90s and was a top-rated hit on NBC for nine years. Seinfeld and David worked for an hour-long episode that aired in 1996 on the seventh season of the series. Seinfeld then returned the favor by making a cameo on "Curb" and David gave it back by appearing as guest on the web series.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris