Promo: Seth Meyers Gives a Tour of His 'Late Night' Studio
After debuting the first promo for "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon", NBC is promoting its new edition of "Late Night" show. New host Seth Meyers enlists the help of his "Saturday Night Live" cast mates in the first ad.
The 30-second spot follows the "SNL" head writer as he shows how close his new job to his old one, with Kenan Thompson shouting that he's taking Meyers' dressing room. The new studio is only 30 feet away from the "SNL" studio.
But when Meyers arrives, he finds it not quite ready. "Oh, I thought this was way closer to being done," he says to himself, before making a call to check on his new desk.
"Late Night with Seth Meyers" will premiere February 24 on NBC. Meyers replaces Jimmy Fallon who is taking over the "Tonight Show" from Jay Leno beginning February 17.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group