Promo: Seth Meyers Gives a Tour of His 'Late Night' Studio
After debuting the first promo for "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon", NBC is promoting its new edition of "Late Night" show. New host Seth Meyers enlists the help of his "Saturday Night Live" cast mates in the first ad.
The 30-second spot follows the "SNL" head writer as he shows how close his new job to his old one, with Kenan Thompson shouting that he's taking Meyers' dressing room. The new studio is only 30 feet away from the "SNL" studio.
But when Meyers arrives, he finds it not quite ready. "Oh, I thought this was way closer to being done," he says to himself, before making a call to check on his new desk.
"Late Night with Seth Meyers" will premiere February 24 on NBC. Meyers replaces Jimmy Fallon who is taking over the "Tonight Show" from Jay Leno beginning February 17.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off