Promo: Seth Meyers Gives a Tour of His 'Late Night' Studio
After debuting the first promo for "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon", NBC is promoting its new edition of "Late Night" show. New host Seth Meyers enlists the help of his "Saturday Night Live" cast mates in the first ad.
The 30-second spot follows the "SNL" head writer as he shows how close his new job to his old one, with Kenan Thompson shouting that he's taking Meyers' dressing room. The new studio is only 30 feet away from the "SNL" studio.
But when Meyers arrives, he finds it not quite ready. "Oh, I thought this was way closer to being done," he says to himself, before making a call to check on his new desk.
"Late Night with Seth Meyers" will premiere February 24 on NBC. Meyers replaces Jimmy Fallon who is taking over the "Tonight Show" from Jay Leno beginning February 17.
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'