Promo: Seth Meyers Gives a Tour of His 'Late Night' Studio
After debuting the first promo for "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon", NBC is promoting its new edition of "Late Night" show. New host Seth Meyers enlists the help of his "Saturday Night Live" cast mates in the first ad.
The 30-second spot follows the "SNL" head writer as he shows how close his new job to his old one, with Kenan Thompson shouting that he's taking Meyers' dressing room. The new studio is only 30 feet away from the "SNL" studio.
But when Meyers arrives, he finds it not quite ready. "Oh, I thought this was way closer to being done," he says to himself, before making a call to check on his new desk.
"Late Night with Seth Meyers" will premiere February 24 on NBC. Meyers replaces Jimmy Fallon who is taking over the "Tonight Show" from Jay Leno beginning February 17.
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated