Promo: Seth Meyers Gives a Tour of His 'Late Night' Studio
After debuting the first promo for "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon", NBC is promoting its new edition of "Late Night" show. New host Seth Meyers enlists the help of his "Saturday Night Live" cast mates in the first ad.
The 30-second spot follows the "SNL" head writer as he shows how close his new job to his old one, with Kenan Thompson shouting that he's taking Meyers' dressing room. The new studio is only 30 feet away from the "SNL" studio.
But when Meyers arrives, he finds it not quite ready. "Oh, I thought this was way closer to being done," he says to himself, before making a call to check on his new desk.
"Late Night with Seth Meyers" will premiere February 24 on NBC. Meyers replaces Jimmy Fallon who is taking over the "Tonight Show" from Jay Leno beginning February 17.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia