Emma Watson Splits From Boyfriend Will Adamowicz
Emma Watson is now single again. The actress, who is most popular for playing Hermione Granger in "Harry Potter" movies, is no longer seeing her long-term boyfriend Will Adamowicz. A representative for the actress confirmed the break-up to U.K.'s Mirror, saying, "Emma and Will separated last summer and are no longer in touch."
Watson and Adamowicz met at Oxford in 2011. The actress' friends said that Watson's busy schedule with college and others contributed to the split. "Emma is in demand with Hollywood directors but has so much to focus on with her studies that she has had to pass on a few things - she simply can't do everything. It's tough but she believes it was the right thing," a source previously explained.
After news of the split emerged, a photo of Adamowicz with some suspicious white powder on a table appeared in a Facebook account which belongs to his friend Antoine Salagnon. The photo was taken on January 1. The snap, which is no longer available, was captioned with, "HNY [Happy New Year] - with Will Adamowicz."
The 23-year-old Adamowicz then explained the photo, saying that the small packages were actually paper. "The picture is not compromising. It is not what you think. They are not packages. They are not drugs. They are just bits of scrap paper. I don't take any drugs," he said. Adamowicz, however, failed to explain the white powder.
More Emma Watson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation