Emma Watson Splits From Boyfriend Will Adamowicz
Emma Watson is now single again. The actress, who is most popular for playing Hermione Granger in "Harry Potter" movies, is no longer seeing her long-term boyfriend Will Adamowicz. A representative for the actress confirmed the break-up to U.K.'s Mirror, saying, "Emma and Will separated last summer and are no longer in touch."
Watson and Adamowicz met at Oxford in 2011. The actress' friends said that Watson's busy schedule with college and others contributed to the split. "Emma is in demand with Hollywood directors but has so much to focus on with her studies that she has had to pass on a few things - she simply can't do everything. It's tough but she believes it was the right thing," a source previously explained.
After news of the split emerged, a photo of Adamowicz with some suspicious white powder on a table appeared in a Facebook account which belongs to his friend Antoine Salagnon. The photo was taken on January 1. The snap, which is no longer available, was captioned with, "HNY [Happy New Year] - with Will Adamowicz."
The 23-year-old Adamowicz then explained the photo, saying that the small packages were actually paper. "The picture is not compromising. It is not what you think. They are not packages. They are not drugs. They are just bits of scrap paper. I don't take any drugs," he said. Adamowicz, however, failed to explain the white powder.
More Emma Watson News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service