Emma Watson Splits From Boyfriend Will Adamowicz
Emma Watson is now single again. The actress, who is most popular for playing Hermione Granger in "Harry Potter" movies, is no longer seeing her long-term boyfriend Will Adamowicz. A representative for the actress confirmed the break-up to U.K.'s Mirror, saying, "Emma and Will separated last summer and are no longer in touch."
Watson and Adamowicz met at Oxford in 2011. The actress' friends said that Watson's busy schedule with college and others contributed to the split. "Emma is in demand with Hollywood directors but has so much to focus on with her studies that she has had to pass on a few things - she simply can't do everything. It's tough but she believes it was the right thing," a source previously explained.
After news of the split emerged, a photo of Adamowicz with some suspicious white powder on a table appeared in a Facebook account which belongs to his friend Antoine Salagnon. The photo was taken on January 1. The snap, which is no longer available, was captioned with, "HNY [Happy New Year] - with Will Adamowicz."
The 23-year-old Adamowicz then explained the photo, saying that the small packages were actually paper. "The picture is not compromising. It is not what you think. They are not packages. They are not drugs. They are just bits of scrap paper. I don't take any drugs," he said. Adamowicz, however, failed to explain the white powder.
More Emma Watson News
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince