'Mean Girls' Star Lacey Chabert Secretly Ties the Knot
Lacey Chabert has got married in a secret wedding. The star of "Mean Girls" got married in late December, but only announced her wedding on Twitter on Friday, January 4. "Just wanted to share some personal news with you guys. I'm starting off 2014 as a Mrs! Over the holidays, my best friend & love of my life...we became husband & wife! #soblessed #love," she wrote.
Chabert did not share any info about her husband. A source, however, told Us Weekly that his name is Dave Nehdar. The source added that the couple tied the knot in Los Angeles in front of family members and friends such as Kaley Cuoco and her sister Briana Cuoco, actress Amy Davidson and "The Bachelorette" alum Ali Fedotowsky.
Chabert then shared a photo of her and her sister from the wedding. The photo shows the two sisters flashing smiles. "Here's a pic of my maid of honor and I..my sweet sister Crissy @keekeex2 I love you!" the 31-year-old actress captioned the snap. She shared another photo of her in her beautiful dress. "Happy day! Photo by my friend Steve Blum and his camera phone :)," she wrote.
After holding the joyous event, however, the former star of "Party of Five" received sad news of her grandfather's passing. She wrote on December 28, "What a week. Happiest & saddest of times. Ups & downs of life & mysterious way in which they always seem to collide will forever puzzle me." She additionally thanked people who offered condolences, "Thank you all so much for the sweet, comforting messages about my grandfather's passing. Your kindness touches my heart so very much xo."
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift