'Mean Girls' Star Lacey Chabert Secretly Ties the Knot
Lacey Chabert has got married in a secret wedding. The star of "Mean Girls" got married in late December, but only announced her wedding on Twitter on Friday, January 4. "Just wanted to share some personal news with you guys. I'm starting off 2014 as a Mrs! Over the holidays, my best friend & love of my life...we became husband & wife! #soblessed #love," she wrote.
Chabert did not share any info about her husband. A source, however, told Us Weekly that his name is Dave Nehdar. The source added that the couple tied the knot in Los Angeles in front of family members and friends such as Kaley Cuoco and her sister Briana Cuoco, actress Amy Davidson and "The Bachelorette" alum Ali Fedotowsky.
Chabert then shared a photo of her and her sister from the wedding. The photo shows the two sisters flashing smiles. "Here's a pic of my maid of honor and I..my sweet sister Crissy @keekeex2 I love you!" the 31-year-old actress captioned the snap. She shared another photo of her in her beautiful dress. "Happy day! Photo by my friend Steve Blum and his camera phone :)," she wrote.
After holding the joyous event, however, the former star of "Party of Five" received sad news of her grandfather's passing. She wrote on December 28, "What a week. Happiest & saddest of times. Ups & downs of life & mysterious way in which they always seem to collide will forever puzzle me." She additionally thanked people who offered condolences, "Thank you all so much for the sweet, comforting messages about my grandfather's passing. Your kindness touches my heart so very much xo."
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern