'General Hospital' Star Teresa Castillo Expecting a Baby Girl
Teresa Castillo and her husband Shane Aaron are going to be parents for the first time. The actress who plays Sabrina Santiago on "General Hospital" and her husband are expecting a baby girl, the happy couple tells PEOPLE. The baby's due date is May 24.
"It feels wonderful. This is the most joyous time of my life. It feels great to finally be able to share it with the world," she gushes. Castillo also recalls the moment she found out that she got pregnant. "He knew I was taking a test and realized the outcome when he heard my screams from the bathroom," she says jokingly.
The couple adds that they wanted to know the baby's sex so they could "get to know it already," but they have not decided a name for their unborn baby. "[We're] just going to let the right name come to us," Castillo explains. According to the magazine, the actress' pregnancy will be written into the ABC drama's plot.
Castillo and Aaron tied the knot in 2008. Besides "General Hospital", Castillo also took part in "How I Met Your Mother", "iCarly" and "The Secret Life of the American Teenager".
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!