'General Hospital' Star Teresa Castillo Expecting a Baby Girl
Teresa Castillo and her husband Shane Aaron are going to be parents for the first time. The actress who plays Sabrina Santiago on "General Hospital" and her husband are expecting a baby girl, the happy couple tells PEOPLE. The baby's due date is May 24.
"It feels wonderful. This is the most joyous time of my life. It feels great to finally be able to share it with the world," she gushes. Castillo also recalls the moment she found out that she got pregnant. "He knew I was taking a test and realized the outcome when he heard my screams from the bathroom," she says jokingly.
The couple adds that they wanted to know the baby's sex so they could "get to know it already," but they have not decided a name for their unborn baby. "[We're] just going to let the right name come to us," Castillo explains. According to the magazine, the actress' pregnancy will be written into the ABC drama's plot.
Castillo and Aaron tied the knot in 2008. Besides "General Hospital", Castillo also took part in "How I Met Your Mother", "iCarly" and "The Secret Life of the American Teenager".
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift