Courtney Love Hints That Hole May Reunite in 2014
Rock band Hole may reunite next year. Frontwoman Courtney Love recently took to Twitter to share a photo of her posing with the band's founding guitarist, Eric Erlandson. "And this just happened," she captioned the snap.
"2014 is going to be a very interesting year," she added. The rocker also tagged former bassist Melissa Auf der Mar and music manager Peter Mensch, whose company represented Hole in the past.
Kurt Cobain's widow then shared another photo of her with Erlandson with a caption that read, "Mojo man! Mojo fairy!"
Hole comprised of lead vocalist Love, guitarist Erlandson, bassist Auf der Maur and drummer Patty Schemel. After releasing last album together, 1998's "Celebrity Skin", Schemel and Auf der Maur left the band. A few years later, the band announced their disbandment.
In 2009, Love reformed the band with a new line-up. Without Erlandson, the band released an album called "Nobody's Daughter". In 2012, Love, Erlandson, Auf der Maur and Schemel briefly reunited to help celebrate the release of the latter's documentary, "Hit so Hard".
If the reunion really happens, Love will be very busy next year. In addition to work with the band, the 49-year-old musician will prepare the release of her new album which is tentatively titled "Died Blonde".
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent