Courtney Love Hints That Hole May Reunite in 2014
Rock band Hole may reunite next year. Frontwoman Courtney Love recently took to Twitter to share a photo of her posing with the band's founding guitarist, Eric Erlandson. "And this just happened," she captioned the snap.
"2014 is going to be a very interesting year," she added. The rocker also tagged former bassist Melissa Auf der Mar and music manager Peter Mensch, whose company represented Hole in the past.
Kurt Cobain's widow then shared another photo of her with Erlandson with a caption that read, "Mojo man! Mojo fairy!"
Hole comprised of lead vocalist Love, guitarist Erlandson, bassist Auf der Maur and drummer Patty Schemel. After releasing last album together, 1998's "Celebrity Skin", Schemel and Auf der Maur left the band. A few years later, the band announced their disbandment.
In 2009, Love reformed the band with a new line-up. Without Erlandson, the band released an album called "Nobody's Daughter". In 2012, Love, Erlandson, Auf der Maur and Schemel briefly reunited to help celebrate the release of the latter's documentary, "Hit so Hard".
If the reunion really happens, Love will be very busy next year. In addition to work with the band, the 49-year-old musician will prepare the release of her new album which is tentatively titled "Died Blonde".
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip