Denise Richards Reacts to Charlie Sheen's Rant on Twitter
Denise Richards has reacted to a report suggesting that she did not allow her daughters visit their father Charlie Sheen to exchange Christmas gifts. The "Twisted" actress took to Twitter on Monday, December 23 to reply a fan's question about the report.
"Thats actually not true. I don't know why he feels the need to do this publicly. I don't keep him away from our kids," Richards tweeted as reported by E! News. She also mentioned Sheen in another post, saying, "U done ranting? keep it classy dude. Our kids don't need to be privy to this,U are welcome 2 spend xmas w/us. Hope u still come." Richards continued, "U were & are welcome 2 see them. I never asked 4 your plane. we love u. Please 4 our kids stop this."
Previously, a TMZ report suggested that the "Anger Management" star was angry because he could not exchange gifts with his daughters. "Lemme see if I got this straight; you won't even spring the girls for 30 mins, from the 10 mil house I gave you, (100 yds away) to come down and open the gifts their dad bought them before they leave??" Sheen allegedly said in a series of texts.
According to the site, Sheen went to Richards' home to deliver the gifts and plead her to change her mind, but she refused. "This is the worst Xmas I've ever had," he reportedly said.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'