Denise Richards Reacts to Charlie Sheen's Rant on Twitter
Denise Richards has reacted to a report suggesting that she did not allow her daughters visit their father Charlie Sheen to exchange Christmas gifts. The "Twisted" actress took to Twitter on Monday, December 23 to reply a fan's question about the report.
"Thats actually not true. I don't know why he feels the need to do this publicly. I don't keep him away from our kids," Richards tweeted as reported by E! News. She also mentioned Sheen in another post, saying, "U done ranting? keep it classy dude. Our kids don't need to be privy to this,U are welcome 2 spend xmas w/us. Hope u still come." Richards continued, "U were & are welcome 2 see them. I never asked 4 your plane. we love u. Please 4 our kids stop this."
Previously, a TMZ report suggested that the "Anger Management" star was angry because he could not exchange gifts with his daughters. "Lemme see if I got this straight; you won't even spring the girls for 30 mins, from the 10 mil house I gave you, (100 yds away) to come down and open the gifts their dad bought them before they leave??" Sheen allegedly said in a series of texts.
According to the site, Sheen went to Richards' home to deliver the gifts and plead her to change her mind, but she refused. "This is the worst Xmas I've ever had," he reportedly said.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala