Marie Osmond Welcomes Grandson
Marie Osmond is now a grandmother. The 54-year-old star took to Twitter on Wednesday, December 18 to announce the good news. "Hey everyone .....I just became a GRANDMA!!!!!!!!" she wrote in an excited-sounding tweet. "It's a boy!" she added.
The singer/actress revealed during an appearance on "The Talk" in June that her son Stephen and his wife Claire would welcome their first child together. Stopping by the show, Osmond jokingly told the audience that she was pregnant. When welcomed with loud cheers, she exclaimed, "No, no, no! But my daughter-in-law is!"
Osmond also revealed how her son broke the news to her on his 30th birthday. "He blew out the candles and then blew me away and said, 'You're going to be a grandma!' So, it's really fun," she gushed.
Osmond and Stephen's father, Stephen Craig Sr., got divorced in 1985. The couple, however, remarried in a private ceremony in Las Vegas on May 4, 2011. It was "probably the most beautiful day I have had in I don't remember [how long]. Everything has been perfect and we just both can't believe it. We're so happy, and you know how you just know when something's right? Yeah," she explained to Entertainment Tonight.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?