Marie Osmond Welcomes Grandson
Marie Osmond is now a grandmother. The 54-year-old star took to Twitter on Wednesday, December 18 to announce the good news. "Hey everyone .....I just became a GRANDMA!!!!!!!!" she wrote in an excited-sounding tweet. "It's a boy!" she added.
The singer/actress revealed during an appearance on "The Talk" in June that her son Stephen and his wife Claire would welcome their first child together. Stopping by the show, Osmond jokingly told the audience that she was pregnant. When welcomed with loud cheers, she exclaimed, "No, no, no! But my daughter-in-law is!"
Osmond also revealed how her son broke the news to her on his 30th birthday. "He blew out the candles and then blew me away and said, 'You're going to be a grandma!' So, it's really fun," she gushed.
Osmond and Stephen's father, Stephen Craig Sr., got divorced in 1985. The couple, however, remarried in a private ceremony in Las Vegas on May 4, 2011. It was "probably the most beautiful day I have had in I don't remember [how long]. Everything has been perfect and we just both can't believe it. We're so happy, and you know how you just know when something's right? Yeah," she explained to Entertainment Tonight.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'