Marie Osmond Welcomes Grandson
Marie Osmond is now a grandmother. The 54-year-old star took to Twitter on Wednesday, December 18 to announce the good news. "Hey everyone .....I just became a GRANDMA!!!!!!!!" she wrote in an excited-sounding tweet. "It's a boy!" she added.
The singer/actress revealed during an appearance on "The Talk" in June that her son Stephen and his wife Claire would welcome their first child together. Stopping by the show, Osmond jokingly told the audience that she was pregnant. When welcomed with loud cheers, she exclaimed, "No, no, no! But my daughter-in-law is!"
Osmond also revealed how her son broke the news to her on his 30th birthday. "He blew out the candles and then blew me away and said, 'You're going to be a grandma!' So, it's really fun," she gushed.
Osmond and Stephen's father, Stephen Craig Sr., got divorced in 1985. The couple, however, remarried in a private ceremony in Las Vegas on May 4, 2011. It was "probably the most beautiful day I have had in I don't remember [how long]. Everything has been perfect and we just both can't believe it. We're so happy, and you know how you just know when something's right? Yeah," she explained to Entertainment Tonight.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie