Justin Bieber Jokes About Retirement From Music
Justin Bieber made a surprising statement when he talked about his career in an interview on Power 106 radio station on Tuesday morning, December 17. In a short clip taken during the chat, the Canadian pop star can be heard saying, "[After] the new album, I'm actually retiring, man. I'm retiring."
Bieber looked serious about it. However, fans don't have to worry as a representative for the 19-year-old singer later confirmed that he was joking. "Of course it's not true," the rep told E! News. According to TMZ, a source said that Bieber "got ambition."
In the same radio interview, Bieber also dished about his personal life. The artist, who often makes headlines for getting involved in troubles, said, "People think I'm arrogant, I'm not, I've always been a caring and giving person." He added, "I'm here solely for my fans and for the music."
Bieber is now preparing the release of his complete "Journals" collection. Available on iTunes on December 23 until January 2, 2014, "Journals" features ten songs off Bieber's Music Mondays series, five unreleased tracks, two videos and the trailer of the star's documentary movie "Justin Bieber's Believe".
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?