Justin Bieber Jokes About Retirement From Music
Justin Bieber made a surprising statement when he talked about his career in an interview on Power 106 radio station on Tuesday morning, December 17. In a short clip taken during the chat, the Canadian pop star can be heard saying, "[After] the new album, I'm actually retiring, man. I'm retiring."
Bieber looked serious about it. However, fans don't have to worry as a representative for the 19-year-old singer later confirmed that he was joking. "Of course it's not true," the rep told E! News. According to TMZ, a source said that Bieber "got ambition."
In the same radio interview, Bieber also dished about his personal life. The artist, who often makes headlines for getting involved in troubles, said, "People think I'm arrogant, I'm not, I've always been a caring and giving person." He added, "I'm here solely for my fans and for the music."
Bieber is now preparing the release of his complete "Journals" collection. Available on iTunes on December 23 until January 2, 2014, "Journals" features ten songs off Bieber's Music Mondays series, five unreleased tracks, two videos and the trailer of the star's documentary movie "Justin Bieber's Believe".
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell