Justin Bieber Jokes About Retirement From Music
Justin Bieber made a surprising statement when he talked about his career in an interview on Power 106 radio station on Tuesday morning, December 17. In a short clip taken during the chat, the Canadian pop star can be heard saying, "[After] the new album, I'm actually retiring, man. I'm retiring."
Bieber looked serious about it. However, fans don't have to worry as a representative for the 19-year-old singer later confirmed that he was joking. "Of course it's not true," the rep told E! News. According to TMZ, a source said that Bieber "got ambition."
In the same radio interview, Bieber also dished about his personal life. The artist, who often makes headlines for getting involved in troubles, said, "People think I'm arrogant, I'm not, I've always been a caring and giving person." He added, "I'm here solely for my fans and for the music."
Bieber is now preparing the release of his complete "Journals" collection. Available on iTunes on December 23 until January 2, 2014, "Journals" features ten songs off Bieber's Music Mondays series, five unreleased tracks, two videos and the trailer of the star's documentary movie "Justin Bieber's Believe".
More Justin Bieber News
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards