Justin Bieber Jokes About Retirement From Music
Justin Bieber made a surprising statement when he talked about his career in an interview on Power 106 radio station on Tuesday morning, December 17. In a short clip taken during the chat, the Canadian pop star can be heard saying, "[After] the new album, I'm actually retiring, man. I'm retiring."
Bieber looked serious about it. However, fans don't have to worry as a representative for the 19-year-old singer later confirmed that he was joking. "Of course it's not true," the rep told E! News. According to TMZ, a source said that Bieber "got ambition."
In the same radio interview, Bieber also dished about his personal life. The artist, who often makes headlines for getting involved in troubles, said, "People think I'm arrogant, I'm not, I've always been a caring and giving person." He added, "I'm here solely for my fans and for the music."
Bieber is now preparing the release of his complete "Journals" collection. Available on iTunes on December 23 until January 2, 2014, "Journals" features ten songs off Bieber's Music Mondays series, five unreleased tracks, two videos and the trailer of the star's documentary movie "Justin Bieber's Believe".
More Justin Bieber News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie