Justin Bieber Jokes About Retirement From Music
Justin Bieber made a surprising statement when he talked about his career in an interview on Power 106 radio station on Tuesday morning, December 17. In a short clip taken during the chat, the Canadian pop star can be heard saying, "[After] the new album, I'm actually retiring, man. I'm retiring."
Bieber looked serious about it. However, fans don't have to worry as a representative for the 19-year-old singer later confirmed that he was joking. "Of course it's not true," the rep told E! News. According to TMZ, a source said that Bieber "got ambition."
In the same radio interview, Bieber also dished about his personal life. The artist, who often makes headlines for getting involved in troubles, said, "People think I'm arrogant, I'm not, I've always been a caring and giving person." He added, "I'm here solely for my fans and for the music."
Bieber is now preparing the release of his complete "Journals" collection. Available on iTunes on December 23 until January 2, 2014, "Journals" features ten songs off Bieber's Music Mondays series, five unreleased tracks, two videos and the trailer of the star's documentary movie "Justin Bieber's Believe".
More Justin Bieber News
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World