Fergie and Josh Duhamel Celebrate Son's Baptism
Fergie a.k.a. Stacy Ferguson and her husband Josh Duhamel recently celebrated their first child's baptism. The new parents took baby Axl to St. Martins in Brentwood, Calif. on Thursday, December 12 to be baptized.
Us Weekly reports that the trio was joined by 10 other family members that day. The Black Eyed Peas member wore ivory pantsuit and sunglasses while the 3-month-old baby boy wore white outfit. Her long hair was styled loose. The baby's daddy, meanwhile, looked dapper in dark suit. The "Safe Haven" star was seen helping his wife bring her clutch while she carried baby Axl.
"She looked beautiful and slim. Her mom was next to her looking on proudly. When they left, Axl was asleep in Josh's arms. They headed home for a small party to celebrate," a source said.
The "Transformers" actor has planned to give Axl a brother or sister. "Yeah, I think we definitely want [more kids]," Duhamel said at the March of Dimes Celebration of Babies luncheon in Beverly Hills on Friday. "Especially after as well as this one has gone - the pregnancy, and now that we have this beautiful little boy, we both definitely want to have another one."
"He's reading!" Duhamel jokingly added about his bundle of joy. "Three months, that's pretty early! I mean, I have to read him the book and he kind of spits up and loses interest after a minute, but other than that he's reading." The actor also said that he and his wife would be "sticking around here and keeping it simple" during Christmas.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics