Fergie and Josh Duhamel Celebrate Son's Baptism
Fergie a.k.a. Stacy Ferguson and her husband Josh Duhamel recently celebrated their first child's baptism. The new parents took baby Axl to St. Martins in Brentwood, Calif. on Thursday, December 12 to be baptized.
Us Weekly reports that the trio was joined by 10 other family members that day. The Black Eyed Peas member wore ivory pantsuit and sunglasses while the 3-month-old baby boy wore white outfit. Her long hair was styled loose. The baby's daddy, meanwhile, looked dapper in dark suit. The "Safe Haven" star was seen helping his wife bring her clutch while she carried baby Axl.
"She looked beautiful and slim. Her mom was next to her looking on proudly. When they left, Axl was asleep in Josh's arms. They headed home for a small party to celebrate," a source said.
The "Transformers" actor has planned to give Axl a brother or sister. "Yeah, I think we definitely want [more kids]," Duhamel said at the March of Dimes Celebration of Babies luncheon in Beverly Hills on Friday. "Especially after as well as this one has gone - the pregnancy, and now that we have this beautiful little boy, we both definitely want to have another one."
"He's reading!" Duhamel jokingly added about his bundle of joy. "Three months, that's pretty early! I mean, I have to read him the book and he kind of spits up and loses interest after a minute, but other than that he's reading." The actor also said that he and his wife would be "sticking around here and keeping it simple" during Christmas.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle