Dylan Neal Tapped as Anastasia Steele's Stepfather in 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
Dylan Neal, 44, is the latest actor to join "Fifty Shades of Grey". The "Cedar Cove" star is confirmed to play Anastasia's stepfather, Bob Adams, in the much-awaited adaptation of E.L. James' best-selling novel of the same title.
Directed by Sam Taylor-Wood, the film started production in Vancouver, Canada over the weekend. Jamie Dornan plays Christian Grey, Dakota Johnson star as his love interest Anastasia, and Victor Rasuk is cast as his love rival.
Eloise Mumford portrays Anastasia's roommate, and Jennifer Ehle is cast as Anastasia's mother. In the Grey family, Marcia Gay Harden plays Chris' mother, Luke Grimes is added as his brother, and Rita Ora as his sister. His trusted bodyguard, meanwhile, will be played by Max Martini.
Neal is one of the main cast members on Hallmark Channel's "Cedar Cove" which has been renewed for a second season. He also has a recurring role as villainous Professor Ivo on The CW's "Arrow" which is also entering its sophomore season.
More Fifty Shades of Grey News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3