Dylan Neal Tapped as Anastasia Steele's Stepfather in 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
Dylan Neal, 44, is the latest actor to join "Fifty Shades of Grey". The "Cedar Cove" star is confirmed to play Anastasia's stepfather, Bob Adams, in the much-awaited adaptation of E.L. James' best-selling novel of the same title.
Directed by Sam Taylor-Wood, the film started production in Vancouver, Canada over the weekend. Jamie Dornan plays Christian Grey, Dakota Johnson star as his love interest Anastasia, and Victor Rasuk is cast as his love rival.
Eloise Mumford portrays Anastasia's roommate, and Jennifer Ehle is cast as Anastasia's mother. In the Grey family, Marcia Gay Harden plays Chris' mother, Luke Grimes is added as his brother, and Rita Ora as his sister. His trusted bodyguard, meanwhile, will be played by Max Martini.
Neal is one of the main cast members on Hallmark Channel's "Cedar Cove" which has been renewed for a second season. He also has a recurring role as villainous Professor Ivo on The CW's "Arrow" which is also entering its sophomore season.
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups