Dylan Neal Tapped as Anastasia Steele's Stepfather in 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
Dylan Neal, 44, is the latest actor to join "Fifty Shades of Grey". The "Cedar Cove" star is confirmed to play Anastasia's stepfather, Bob Adams, in the much-awaited adaptation of E.L. James' best-selling novel of the same title.
Directed by Sam Taylor-Wood, the film started production in Vancouver, Canada over the weekend. Jamie Dornan plays Christian Grey, Dakota Johnson star as his love interest Anastasia, and Victor Rasuk is cast as his love rival.
Eloise Mumford portrays Anastasia's roommate, and Jennifer Ehle is cast as Anastasia's mother. In the Grey family, Marcia Gay Harden plays Chris' mother, Luke Grimes is added as his brother, and Rita Ora as his sister. His trusted bodyguard, meanwhile, will be played by Max Martini.
Neal is one of the main cast members on Hallmark Channel's "Cedar Cove" which has been renewed for a second season. He also has a recurring role as villainous Professor Ivo on The CW's "Arrow" which is also entering its sophomore season.
More Fifty Shades of Grey News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars