Dylan Neal Tapped as Anastasia Steele's Stepfather in 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
Dylan Neal, 44, is the latest actor to join "Fifty Shades of Grey". The "Cedar Cove" star is confirmed to play Anastasia's stepfather, Bob Adams, in the much-awaited adaptation of E.L. James' best-selling novel of the same title.
Directed by Sam Taylor-Wood, the film started production in Vancouver, Canada over the weekend. Jamie Dornan plays Christian Grey, Dakota Johnson star as his love interest Anastasia, and Victor Rasuk is cast as his love rival.
Eloise Mumford portrays Anastasia's roommate, and Jennifer Ehle is cast as Anastasia's mother. In the Grey family, Marcia Gay Harden plays Chris' mother, Luke Grimes is added as his brother, and Rita Ora as his sister. His trusted bodyguard, meanwhile, will be played by Max Martini.
Neal is one of the main cast members on Hallmark Channel's "Cedar Cove" which has been renewed for a second season. He also has a recurring role as villainous Professor Ivo on The CW's "Arrow" which is also entering its sophomore season.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off