Dylan Neal Tapped as Anastasia Steele's Stepfather in 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
Dylan Neal, 44, is the latest actor to join "Fifty Shades of Grey". The "Cedar Cove" star is confirmed to play Anastasia's stepfather, Bob Adams, in the much-awaited adaptation of E.L. James' best-selling novel of the same title.
Directed by Sam Taylor-Wood, the film started production in Vancouver, Canada over the weekend. Jamie Dornan plays Christian Grey, Dakota Johnson star as his love interest Anastasia, and Victor Rasuk is cast as his love rival.
Eloise Mumford portrays Anastasia's roommate, and Jennifer Ehle is cast as Anastasia's mother. In the Grey family, Marcia Gay Harden plays Chris' mother, Luke Grimes is added as his brother, and Rita Ora as his sister. His trusted bodyguard, meanwhile, will be played by Max Martini.
Neal is one of the main cast members on Hallmark Channel's "Cedar Cove" which has been renewed for a second season. He also has a recurring role as villainous Professor Ivo on The CW's "Arrow" which is also entering its sophomore season.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show