Ben Foster and Dominic Cooper Join 'Warcraft'
Cast ensemble for "Warcraft" starts to take shape as more actors are added to join the upcoming live-action adaptation of Blizzard Entertainment's video game. Ben Foster and Dominic Cooper are tapped along with Toby Kebbell ("The Counselor") and Robert Kazinsky ("Pacific Rim").
The four stars will join "Vikings" star Travis Fimmel and "Baggage Claim" actress Paula Patton in the movie to be directed by "Source Code" director Duncan Jones. Their roles, however, are still kept under wraps.
The film was originally slated to face off "Star Wars Episode 7" on December 18, 2015, but now it's moved back three months to March 11, 2016. Scripted by "Blood Diamond" writer Charles Leavitt, the story will be set in a high-fantasy medieval-like world where gryphons, dragons, zombies, werewolves and elves exist.
Foster was last seen on the big screen in "Kill Your Darlings" and will next share screen with Mark Wahlberg, Taylor Kitsch, Eric Bana and Emile Hirsch in "Lone Survivor". Meanwhile, Cooper will next be seen in "Need for Speed" and "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" among other new films.
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Liam Payne Is Unscathed After Caught in Gunfire at Club
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'