Ben Foster and Dominic Cooper Join 'Warcraft'
Cast ensemble for "Warcraft" starts to take shape as more actors are added to join the upcoming live-action adaptation of Blizzard Entertainment's video game. Ben Foster and Dominic Cooper are tapped along with Toby Kebbell ("The Counselor") and Robert Kazinsky ("Pacific Rim").
The four stars will join "Vikings" star Travis Fimmel and "Baggage Claim" actress Paula Patton in the movie to be directed by "Source Code" director Duncan Jones. Their roles, however, are still kept under wraps.
The film was originally slated to face off "Star Wars Episode 7" on December 18, 2015, but now it's moved back three months to March 11, 2016. Scripted by "Blood Diamond" writer Charles Leavitt, the story will be set in a high-fantasy medieval-like world where gryphons, dragons, zombies, werewolves and elves exist.
Foster was last seen on the big screen in "Kill Your Darlings" and will next share screen with Mark Wahlberg, Taylor Kitsch, Eric Bana and Emile Hirsch in "Lone Survivor". Meanwhile, Cooper will next be seen in "Need for Speed" and "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" among other new films.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy