Ben Foster and Dominic Cooper Join 'Warcraft'
Cast ensemble for "Warcraft" starts to take shape as more actors are added to join the upcoming live-action adaptation of Blizzard Entertainment's video game. Ben Foster and Dominic Cooper are tapped along with Toby Kebbell ("The Counselor") and Robert Kazinsky ("Pacific Rim").
The four stars will join "Vikings" star Travis Fimmel and "Baggage Claim" actress Paula Patton in the movie to be directed by "Source Code" director Duncan Jones. Their roles, however, are still kept under wraps.
The film was originally slated to face off "Star Wars Episode 7" on December 18, 2015, but now it's moved back three months to March 11, 2016. Scripted by "Blood Diamond" writer Charles Leavitt, the story will be set in a high-fantasy medieval-like world where gryphons, dragons, zombies, werewolves and elves exist.
Foster was last seen on the big screen in "Kill Your Darlings" and will next share screen with Mark Wahlberg, Taylor Kitsch, Eric Bana and Emile Hirsch in "Lone Survivor". Meanwhile, Cooper will next be seen in "Need for Speed" and "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" among other new films.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says