Ben Foster and Dominic Cooper Join 'Warcraft'
Cast ensemble for "Warcraft" starts to take shape as more actors are added to join the upcoming live-action adaptation of Blizzard Entertainment's video game. Ben Foster and Dominic Cooper are tapped along with Toby Kebbell ("The Counselor") and Robert Kazinsky ("Pacific Rim").
The four stars will join "Vikings" star Travis Fimmel and "Baggage Claim" actress Paula Patton in the movie to be directed by "Source Code" director Duncan Jones. Their roles, however, are still kept under wraps.
The film was originally slated to face off "Star Wars Episode 7" on December 18, 2015, but now it's moved back three months to March 11, 2016. Scripted by "Blood Diamond" writer Charles Leavitt, the story will be set in a high-fantasy medieval-like world where gryphons, dragons, zombies, werewolves and elves exist.
Foster was last seen on the big screen in "Kill Your Darlings" and will next share screen with Mark Wahlberg, Taylor Kitsch, Eric Bana and Emile Hirsch in "Lone Survivor". Meanwhile, Cooper will next be seen in "Need for Speed" and "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" among other new films.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby