Ben Foster and Dominic Cooper Join 'Warcraft'
Cast ensemble for "Warcraft" starts to take shape as more actors are added to join the upcoming live-action adaptation of Blizzard Entertainment's video game. Ben Foster and Dominic Cooper are tapped along with Toby Kebbell ("The Counselor") and Robert Kazinsky ("Pacific Rim").
The four stars will join "Vikings" star Travis Fimmel and "Baggage Claim" actress Paula Patton in the movie to be directed by "Source Code" director Duncan Jones. Their roles, however, are still kept under wraps.
The film was originally slated to face off "Star Wars Episode 7" on December 18, 2015, but now it's moved back three months to March 11, 2016. Scripted by "Blood Diamond" writer Charles Leavitt, the story will be set in a high-fantasy medieval-like world where gryphons, dragons, zombies, werewolves and elves exist.
Foster was last seen on the big screen in "Kill Your Darlings" and will next share screen with Mark Wahlberg, Taylor Kitsch, Eric Bana and Emile Hirsch in "Lone Survivor". Meanwhile, Cooper will next be seen in "Need for Speed" and "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" among other new films.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked