'Temple Run' Movie in the Works With 'Harry Potter' Producer on Board
Warner Bros. is close to obtaining the movie rights to Imangi Studios' game app "Temple Run". David Heyman is tapped to produce the upcoming film adaptation through his Heyday Films banner, while Lynn Harris will oversee the project for the studio.
The game launched in 2011 becomes wildly popular on mobile devices. The film will follow an explorer who is chased by demonic forces after stealing an idol from a temple. No director and writer have been recruited to bring the adventure story to the big screen.
Heyman has a history of producing box office hits for WB. He was one of the men behind the eight successful "Harry Potter" movies and recently helped the studio score big with Oscar contender "Gravity" which has raked in $475 million worldwide and counting.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans