'Temple Run' Movie in the Works With 'Harry Potter' Producer on Board
Warner Bros. is close to obtaining the movie rights to Imangi Studios' game app "Temple Run". David Heyman is tapped to produce the upcoming film adaptation through his Heyday Films banner, while Lynn Harris will oversee the project for the studio.
The game launched in 2011 becomes wildly popular on mobile devices. The film will follow an explorer who is chased by demonic forces after stealing an idol from a temple. No director and writer have been recruited to bring the adventure story to the big screen.
Heyman has a history of producing box office hits for WB. He was one of the men behind the eight successful "Harry Potter" movies and recently helped the studio score big with Oscar contender "Gravity" which has raked in $475 million worldwide and counting.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked