'Temple Run' Movie in the Works With 'Harry Potter' Producer on Board
Warner Bros. is close to obtaining the movie rights to Imangi Studios' game app "Temple Run". David Heyman is tapped to produce the upcoming film adaptation through his Heyday Films banner, while Lynn Harris will oversee the project for the studio.
The game launched in 2011 becomes wildly popular on mobile devices. The film will follow an explorer who is chased by demonic forces after stealing an idol from a temple. No director and writer have been recruited to bring the adventure story to the big screen.
Heyman has a history of producing box office hits for WB. He was one of the men behind the eight successful "Harry Potter" movies and recently helped the studio score big with Oscar contender "Gravity" which has raked in $475 million worldwide and counting.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage