'Temple Run' Movie in the Works With 'Harry Potter' Producer on Board
Warner Bros. is close to obtaining the movie rights to Imangi Studios' game app "Temple Run". David Heyman is tapped to produce the upcoming film adaptation through his Heyday Films banner, while Lynn Harris will oversee the project for the studio.
The game launched in 2011 becomes wildly popular on mobile devices. The film will follow an explorer who is chased by demonic forces after stealing an idol from a temple. No director and writer have been recruited to bring the adventure story to the big screen.
Heyman has a history of producing box office hits for WB. He was one of the men behind the eight successful "Harry Potter" movies and recently helped the studio score big with Oscar contender "Gravity" which has raked in $475 million worldwide and counting.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers