'Temple Run' Movie in the Works With 'Harry Potter' Producer on Board
Warner Bros. is close to obtaining the movie rights to Imangi Studios' game app "Temple Run". David Heyman is tapped to produce the upcoming film adaptation through his Heyday Films banner, while Lynn Harris will oversee the project for the studio.
The game launched in 2011 becomes wildly popular on mobile devices. The film will follow an explorer who is chased by demonic forces after stealing an idol from a temple. No director and writer have been recruited to bring the adventure story to the big screen.
Heyman has a history of producing box office hits for WB. He was one of the men behind the eight successful "Harry Potter" movies and recently helped the studio score big with Oscar contender "Gravity" which has raked in $475 million worldwide and counting.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip