HBO Unleashes First Teaser for Gay-Centric Comedy 'Looking'
HBO has offered a sneak peek at its new comedy, "Looking", via a first teaser for the show. While it doesn't shed light on the storyline, the video may intrigue people to watch it with hot-looking actors starring on it, one of whom is featured kissing another man in the promo.
According to SF Examiner, Jonathan Groff, Frankie J. Alvarez and Murray Bartlett star as close-knit friends looking for love who tease each other about gay-sounding voice mail messages. The official logline reveals the comedy is about three thirty-something friends living in San Francisco who grapple with all the options in contemporary life and the complexities of the modern gay experience.
Created by Michael Lannan, the new series has Andrew Haigh direct the pilot. Sarah Condon and Andrew Heigh executive produce the dramedy set to launch January 19, 2014 on HBO.
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- 'American Idol': Lionel Richie, Charlie Puth and Luke Bryan Are Eyed as New Judges
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady GaGa, Seth Rogen and More Slam Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce