Jessica Simpson Shows Off Body After Weight Watchers
Jessica Simpson showed off her amazing post-baby body on a new Twitter pic. Wearing tight-fitting jeans, white shirts, and a pair of cowboy boots, the mother of two smiled as she worked on the set of new Weight Watchers campaign.
"Couldn't stop smiling on set for my new @weightwatchers campaign today! #happy," the 33-year-old wrote alongside the picture. Simpson gave birth to her second child, a baby boy, in June. She found out she was pregnant with him when daughter Maxwell was only seven months old.
Speaking about her weight gains to Us Weekly in August, Simpson said, "I am just one of those pregnant women who gains a lot of weight. I have really big boobs. I have my curves. Even trying as hard as I did with Ace, I still gained - definitely not as much as with Maxwell, but still a significant amount."
Weight Watchers VP of Media Sales Andy Amill revealed in September that Simpson was back as their spokeswoman. She lost 70 pounds after giving birth to Maxwell but dropped the diet plan after finding out about the second pregnancy.
However, Simpson revealed that she was not obsessed in reducing her weight. "Raising Maxwell makes me realize that I don't want her to see me beat myself up for things like food choices or numbers on a scale," she wrote on her Parents.com blog. "Those things don't determine who we are and instead make us feel terrible about ourselves ...I want her to know her value, rather than spending her energy fighting negative voices from within."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift