Jessica Simpson Shows Off Body After Weight Watchers
Jessica Simpson showed off her amazing post-baby body on a new Twitter pic. Wearing tight-fitting jeans, white shirts, and a pair of cowboy boots, the mother of two smiled as she worked on the set of new Weight Watchers campaign.
"Couldn't stop smiling on set for my new @weightwatchers campaign today! #happy," the 33-year-old wrote alongside the picture. Simpson gave birth to her second child, a baby boy, in June. She found out she was pregnant with him when daughter Maxwell was only seven months old.
Speaking about her weight gains to Us Weekly in August, Simpson said, "I am just one of those pregnant women who gains a lot of weight. I have really big boobs. I have my curves. Even trying as hard as I did with Ace, I still gained - definitely not as much as with Maxwell, but still a significant amount."
Weight Watchers VP of Media Sales Andy Amill revealed in September that Simpson was back as their spokeswoman. She lost 70 pounds after giving birth to Maxwell but dropped the diet plan after finding out about the second pregnancy.
However, Simpson revealed that she was not obsessed in reducing her weight. "Raising Maxwell makes me realize that I don't want her to see me beat myself up for things like food choices or numbers on a scale," she wrote on her Parents.com blog. "Those things don't determine who we are and instead make us feel terrible about ourselves ...I want her to know her value, rather than spending her energy fighting negative voices from within."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered