FOX Orders New Animated Series From Seth MacFarlane
FOX has nabbed another animated series from Seth MacFarlane. The network has given a 13-episode order to "Bordertown", which will be executive produced by the "Ted" director and "Family Guy" producer/scribe Mark Hentemann.
Hentemann created the new comedy which takes a satirical look at the cultural shifts occurring throughout America. It is set in a fictitious desert town in Texas and centers on the intertwining daily lives of two neighbors.
On the center of the story is Bud Buckwald, a married father of three who serves as a border patrol agent who isn't adjusting well to the cultural changes around him. Living next door to Bud is Ernesto, an industrious Mexican immigrant and father of four, who is proud to be making it in America. As Bud and Ernesto's paths begin to cross, their families become bound by friendship, romance and conflict.
The new cartoon is expected to air during 2014-2015 TV season, but no official premiere date is announced yet. The show will join FOX's animation block including "The Simpsons", "Bob's Burgers" and "Family Guy". Meanwhile, "American Dad!", which also hails from MacFarlane, will move to TBS in 2014.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified